Trin is the first member of the harem who is not also a playable character.
Story[edit | edit source]
Simon's group first encounters Trin in Yhilin while they are trying to figure out what Ivastan is up to. They witness her appearing in the bar frequented by the palace guards, where she taunts the guards and casts a strange spell on them. Simon's quick reaction prevents our heroes from meeting the same fate. Later, they manage to track her down to the city's outer gates, where she "accidentally" drops a map showing a secret tunnel to the palace. Thus, she becomes instrumental in foiling the coup. After the party confronts her in the Palace's throne room, Trin surrenders without a fight:
|“||You think that you can beat me? You think that YOU can beat ME?
You can definitely beat me.
— Trin , in the throne room
Very little is known of Trin's past, except that she's a dangerous mage and is originally from Renthnor. A psychopath of amazing talents, she uses her magic and gives out her contract whimsically without any real fealty to her current owner, playing around at her leisure by exploiting loopholes and gaps in the wording of her contract, which states that she must reach a satisfactory orgasm for her absolute loyalty:
|“||Whereas you squander your power on random whims.||”|
However, upon meeting Simon, who is the first to truly satisfy her contract, Trin does give out her loyalty to him. In spite of this, her psychopathic tendencies show when stating that her investment preferences will cause mayhem and discord. Her special ability which is quite rare in Arclent, to the point of being unheard or even considered impossible in theory:
|“||Essentially? I can convert someone's soul into a shell that I command. If I'm not commanding too many, they can be perfect replicas.||”|
It has some limitations: she can't access people too sheltered or too strong, and quality degrades if she commands too many. She can revert the process, although only in the majority of the cases. It is noted by Yarra that her magic feels as though succubi lust magic is being fused with something completely different.
As time passes, she learns to curb her chaotic evil tendencies for the sake of living with others. She still supports sociopathic options whenever it's possible, but she's much less treacherous towards the group.
When the Fucklord flees to Zirantia after being beaten in Erosia, it's revealed that he had an agent with a power similar to Trin. This agent is defeated and killed by Simon's harem, but it shows that Trin's power isn't unique. It's currently unknown if more people possess this ability.
Relationship points[edit | edit source]
Maximum affection is 100, at which you can have a conversation with the harem girl that will lock her affection there.
You can most easily gain affection with Trin by choosing "chaotic evil" options, as she likes wrecking shit for the sake of wrecking shit to paraphrase her. Otherwise, she mostly cares about things related to herself, like using her ability or upgrading her contract.
Base value: 10.
- +5 for copying the Yhilin Bank employee.
- Unmissable +5 at the start of Chapter 2.
- +10 for talking to her after the start of Chapter 2 if you had Robin do contract research.
- +5 for fucking Altina immediately.
- +8 for letting the gang rape Varia, OR -2 if you don't.
- +5 for sparing the Impaler.
- +5 for getting the Orcent Orgy sex scene IF you did well enough against the orc horde.
- +5 for getting the Trin x Altina sex scene in Aka's route if Altina is a cockwhore, OR +2 if Altina is saner.
- +5 for creating as many copies as she can by the end of Aka's route.
- +5 for talking to her before any other harem girl when reuniting after Simon's route.
- Unmissable +5 for getting the Reunion Orgy sex scene.
- +2 for getting the Trin + Altina sex scene having at Janine's retreat.
- +3 for voting YES on Declaration of War motion, OR -2 for voting NO.
- +2 for promising Darghelon to vote YES on New Unpeople motion then voting NO.
- +1 for adopting War Vaults motion.
- +5 for investing in Deeds of Vinario for 100,000 ProN, OR +4 for 200,000 ProN, OR +3 for 300,000 ProN, OR +2 for 500,000 ProN.
- +2 for getting the Ardford Orgy sex scene.
- +5 for having the best Janine's evaluation "victory was crushing" about Victory Points after the Battle of Yhilin, OR +3 for "sound victory", OR +2 for "decent victory", OR +1 for "we struggled".
- +2 for talking to her after elven forests in which Simon asks for help dividing his attention.
- +10 for having at least a Zirantia investigation score of 20, OR +7 for at least 10, OR +6 for at least 5, OR +3 otherwise.
- Unmissable +5 for talking to her about emotions.
- Unmissable +5 for getting the Trin Double Team sex scene.
- +3 for talking to the soldier in Aramite Fort about House Jade after talking to Palina IF Trin copied the Aramite Jade clerk.
- +2 for copying the Aramite rapist soldiers.
- +2 conversation between Orcent and Trin in The Warrior's Ring bar in Ari-Yhilina's lower city.
- +2 first meeting with Aramite Mage Guild representative IF Trin copied the Aramite Jade clerk.
- +5 copying the Aramite Priestess in Ramasta.
- +5 copying the antagonistic Hall orc during the first Erosian conflict.
- +5 at Council of Gawnfall if succubi must suppress their natures, OR +3 if Church diverges, OR +2 if succubi form new religion.
- +5 getting the EXTENDED Gawnfall Orgy scene. (See Yarra Frustration list.)
- Unmissable +5 at Zirantia Palace during war.
- +5 telling the little not-girl "I've come to love her", OR +3 "She's just a tool", OR +2 no answer.
- +10 giving her a divine shard.
- +2 for accepting the captured succubi's offer for sex during the Incubus War.
- +5 for getting either of the following comments from Riala when arriving on Mithyn's island during Incubus War: "Given the chaos of the battle, I don't see how we could have done better. We're relatively near and we have solid knowledge of her shields.", or "Our position could be worse. We'll have to fight our way in, but we have some knowledge of her shields." OR +3 if comment is "Our position isn't strong, but we've at least learned a little about her shields."
- +1 Killing all monster's in the Aram's Amethyst Vineyard Region during the Incubus War's Aftermath
Maximum legit value: 100 (+67 leeway).
Affection titles[edit | edit source]
- 0 Expedient Slut
- 25 Useful Tool
- 50 Valued Tool
- 75 Personal Slave Mage
- 100 Permanently Contracted
Special notes[edit | edit source]
- Trin has an intriguing magic that allows her to create duplicates of human beings. The duplicates seems to be able to interact in a social background, but the residual magic is detectable by magic users.
- The number of the copies that she can keep at the same time depends slightly of her affection with Simon (6 Base, 7 at 30, 8 at 50).
- Her ability to manipulate others, methodical planning, and committing immoral acts without truly understanding why they are immoral hint that she may be a psychopath.
Scenes[edit | edit source]
- Trin First Time - After repeatedly mocking Simon's assumed lack of sexual prowess, Trin is in for a big surprise. Unmissable. After she surrenders.
- Yarra + Trin - After the new harem member and its self-proclaimed first slut get into a squabble, Simon tries to shut them up. Sleep in the bedroom of the Yhilin Palace. Requires a combined affection of 70.
- Trin x Altina - Altina's longing for Simon, and Trin decides to help her... whether she wants it or not. During Aka's route, the second time you sleep in the bed in the palace tunnels. Requires a combined affection of 70.
- Reunion Orgy - On Simon's return to Yhilin, he avoids picking a favorite in a rather unique manner. Unmissable.
- Trin + Altina - Trin uses her multiplicative powers on Altina and herself to surprise Simon. Requires to have had the Trin x Altina scene. Talk to Trin after you have left once and returned to Janine's retreat during the reunion.
- Qum + Trin - Eating in a restaurant
may not beis definitely the best time for a double blowjob under the table. In Ardford, pay for a meal in the Silver Stump tavern.
- Ardford Orgy - Sex in a carriage on the way back from Ardford. Unmissable after Ardford summit.
- Trin Double Team - What better way to learn coordination than a good old double team? Unmissable. Talk to Trin after receiving the succubus refugees.
- Gawnfall Orgy - After the Council of Gawnfall. Longer version for better Council outcomes.
- Glade Fivesome - Aka, Yarra, Trin, Nalili, and Orilise get fucking, grinding, and shadow tentacle action from Simon. Stineford region glade during Return to Stineford, Chapter 5.
- Ravaging Conqueror - Trin suggests Simon refill the lust reserves with an orgy including Aka, Yarra, Qum, Nalili, Hilstara, Varia, Lynine, Balia, and Trin. Accept Trin's proposal during the Second Gathering.
- Orgy - No more than one woman is necessary for that when Trin is involved. - At 50 affection and above.
- Titfuck - Trin loves being made to shut up. - At 75 affection and above.
- Missionary - For certain people, loving treatment can be a torture... a very pleasant torture. At 100 affection.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Trin was originally incorrectly billed as "Ghenalese Specialist" in the harem menu.
- Along with her amber irises, Trin's eyes have slit pupils found in various predator species. Whether this has pertinence to her unique ability or is simply an aesthetic choice to represent her personality has yet to be revealed.