The Last Sovereign Wiki
Welcome[edit | edit source]
For other SL games, see their respective pages: Games by Sierra Lee
Game summary[edit | edit source]
The Last Sovereign is an adult fantasy RPG that plunges you into the saga of a world torn between forces of lust and purity. As you enter the complex conflict, you forge a new path that will change the course of history!
...maybe. The thing is, acting like most heroes gets you killed, and most evil overlords' plans make no sense. The Last Sovereign is a game that twists your expectations for adult games, while fully embracing a reconstruction of some familiar old tropes to provide a lot of fun, sexy content.
Current content[edit | edit source]
- Hours of Gameplay: 50+
- Over 150 scenes, currently being illustrated.
- Over 25 fully illustrated scenes, including over 62 images total.
- Manage the differing opinions and priorities of 20+ harem members.
- Invest in over 140 different assets that have an impact on the plot and provide returns as the story progresses (Chapter 1+).
- Negotiate deals between kingdoms and organizations, shaping the course of nations and religions (Chapter 2+).
- Upgrade and customize a home base (Chapter 4+).
By telling a story that has sex as an integral component, The Last Sovereign offers a deep storyline that naturally includes sex scenes. No need to grind for hours or lose to every enemy to find the content. Not only will you adventure in a world where sex is a weapon, you'll build a harem of fully-realized characters with their own reasons for being with you... in and out of the bedroom.
Enjoy the humor, do a variety of quests (no basic broom fetching), use custom mechanics, visit different countries, find secrets... but overall enjoy a compelling story, unforgettable characters, and more in The Last Sovereign.
Pairings:[edit | edit source]
M/F, M/F/F, F/F, M/F/M, M/F/F/F
Fetishes: harem, blowjob, titfuck, anal, gangbang, bukkake, domination, monster girls, furries, pseudo-incest, futa, mind control
Download the game[edit | edit source]
There are two versions of the game package (with no difference in gameplay):
- Lightweight version: Requires RPG Maker VX Ace RTP to be installed. If you find that confusing, use the RTP-integrated version instead.
- RTP-integrated version: Larger file size but self-contained and portable. Has niche uses such as playing from a USB drive or on machines where you don't have permission to install the RTP.
External resources[edit | edit source]
Basic guides[edit | edit source]
Both created by Decanter, very useful for different types of players:
Contributing to the wiki[edit | edit source]
Please read the relevant policies and guidelines when editing or creating pages to ensure consistency and prevent future problems.:
Any questions or discussions regarding the wiki or specific pages should go here:
Tools[edit | edit source]
Some fans have created various tools that are specially useful to the minmax/completionist players to choose the best outcomes based on their priorities/strategies: