|“||If a thing is worth doing, it's worth doing obsessively.||”|
This page is intended to show you every little secret that the community has found about the game. That means it has pretty major SPOILERS for the published part of the game and even hints of yet unreleased events. If you do not wish to sacrifice the plot twists in the game, this page is not for you. But that is up to you. If you're still here, have fun!
If you want to know when you can get a specific piece of equipment or a weapon, your best bet is to use the Find function of your browser and introduce the name. If you don't find it, and you think that it should be here, let us know in the comments section.
Secrets[edit | edit source]
If you know any other secret not listed here, please share with the community by leaving a comment or (better yet) editing this page.
Withered Mountain[edit | edit source]
- In Prologue
- Don't forget to clear Altina's and Kai's equipment before going through the northern door in the castle.
- You can find a Magic Orb in a red chest in the room to the right.
- In Chapter 2
- A Crown of Lust can be found in a chest on the third floor.
- Every resident you convince (some require only interacting with, others you have to win against, but don't worry as all of the fights have only positive consequences) adds to a vote pool; there are 3 possible outcomes: (For an easier breakdown, there are enough points to get the best result even if you take the succubus couple's supplies.) A detailed list can be found in the Secret stats page:
- In Chapter 4
Some monsters have regenerated (2 of them!). The fortress had been abandoned in all cases.
Feroholm[edit | edit source]
- First Visit
- In your house, read the letter from Robin, your adopted daughter.
- Inspect the painting of Wendis.
- In the church, a chest that contains a whole soldier uniform, in the west room.
- You have the opportunity to get some experience by sparring with the two soldiers (70 EXP).
- Second Visit
- As Yarra, talk to Ina (Simon's neighbor) to have an encounter with her.
- You can have some inconsequential fun with the priestess that checks auras.
- Recheck the painting for some funny dialogue with Yarra.
- Third Visit
- In your house, a letter appears from nowhere, from an old friend called Wynn. You will hear from her much later in the game.
- Fourth Visit
- If you hired the Iron Cudgel at any point, one of the mercenaries is just outside of town with a succubus admirer.
- If you managed to save Carina's soldiers by hiring mercenaries, one of them is also outside of town and will talk about the part they played.
- If a lot of Feroholm civilians died in the battle, the graveyard will be much bigger with nine graves instead of the usual three.
- Ina has a short conversation with Orcent, impressed by the orc's valor.
- You can take a nap in Simon's house to heal up, or check Simon's map to hear the party's thoughts, but if you talk to Wynn about Wendis' portrait, Simon offers to let her take care of it for him, giving a +5 to Wynn's RP.
- Simon's neighbor is just as intrigued by this handsome shadow-clad stranger as she was with Simon.
- Fifth Visit (After the war)
- The locals aren't very courteous with you, but the worst part is that someone has taken Simon's house. Just talk with Ina and you're done here.
After the Council of Gawnfall
- If you managed to get the party's ban from Ardford lifted, you can revisit the church. In the spot where you first met Qum, examine the shining spot to unlock a new scene.
Delgar Forest[edit | edit source]
- In Chapter 1
- There is an Iron Shield on a skeleton.
- In Chapter 2
- A skeleton is wearing some Gauntlets.
- Don't forget to check the other forests before going in Varia's forest for easy experience.
- A funny self exploding slime gives you slime stuff.
- In Chapter 4 (After the war)
- Some of the monsters have regenerated.
- If you visit the Southern Forests, Simon and Varia (either version) will have a brief dialog about a possible return to Varia's old base. You can´t access it, in any case.
- If you visit the cache where Aka was first infected, you'll have a brief discussion about beginnings and endings.
Ardoheim Roadside[edit | edit source]
- It's possible to gain +1 relationship point with Aka, Yarra and Qum by cleaning up the road almost entirely (it's possible to leave one log behind); specifically, you require 15 points to continue the storyline and 20 to get the relationship bonus.
|Action||Points per event||Total|
|Logs * 3||1 point||3 points|
|Small enemies * 4||2 points||8 points|
|Chimera||10 points||10 points|
Feroholm regional map[edit | edit source]
- In Chapter 4 (After the war)
- If you found Stark's head back in chapter 2 in the abandoned shrine, you can meet him there. You have a philosophical conversation and he gifts you his cloak: Stark's Cloak.
- If you visit the merchant camp, you can solve a dispute between some random merchants from Ardoheim, Yhilin and New Givini countries.
You will gain 2 points in the country score that you choose (and you will lose 1 with the other two): if you choose Yhilin, you will also gain some +5 Acceptance.
If you have a Social score ≥ 40, you can a compromise that all accept: you gain 1 point with every country plus one more point of Arclent Acceptance.
I suggest that you make a save just before entering the hall, just in case that you don't have enough influence to get the best result at the moment.
Stineford is visited at various points: in Chapter 1, early part of Chapter 2 and you can visit freely during chapter 4.
Slums[edit | edit source]
In Chapter 1, there are various things that you could do in the Slums to get just a bit of EXP, cash or ProN:
- Failed ambush: walk in the narrow alleyway to have an encounter with some desperate bandits (69 EXP).
- Fight in the bar: four
suspicious guyshonest citizens, when courteously questioned, react with uncalled violence (311 EXP).
- Store: in the nameless bar, a cloaked guy sells the Thief's Pin for 1,100 Sx. It's the only place where you can get it before visiting Aram.
- Qum's job: after having hired one prostitute, you have the possibility to prostitute Qum for 5,000 ProN. However you lose 10 relationship points with Qum and the ongoing penalties are numerous. And also:
|“||I had 80k ProN, because making Qum sad is like kicking a slutty puppy.||”|
- Secret key: while you clear the slaver warehouse, you run across a thug who begs you for his life. If you spare him (recommended), he gives you a key. Try to open the left cage and you learn that you need a special key. After a productive conversation with your new friend, he gives it to you (you would find a Slave's Pin in the chest). Killing him gives you two swords so it's a bit of tradeoff.
- Easy Money: don't forget to take all the shields, swords and axes hanging on the walls inside slaver warehouse.
Market District[edit | edit source]
- In Chapter 1
- At the tavern, check for jobs and do the rat extermination for 100 Sx and a lot of iron gear and items.
- In Chapter 2
- Visit the basement you exterminated rats previously for a Shining Sword.
- An investment opportunity has opened up in the Magic Shop.
Ransacked Farm[edit | edit source]
- In Chapter 1
- During the initial raid, you can enter the house in the middle and open the chest in the kitchen to gain 500 Sx.
- Return there to get a free Iron Armor in a safe that was previously blocked by a corpse.
- If Simon's level is equal to or greater than 14, you can Dominate orcs and improve the quality of your Army from 1 to 2. Otherwise you have to fight them.
Sewers Dungeon[edit | edit source]
Corrupted Mine[edit | edit source]
- You find a Steel Helm in the first part of the dungeon.
- You cannot exit the mine after removing the seal. The second lever you come across opens the door to a room containing a Steel Armor. Both items are useful at this point of the game.
Magic Academy[edit | edit source]
- Dialogs are quite different with or without Robin in your party; It is recommended to meet all people and check books before you begin Simon's Daughter quest and do it again once she is in your group (no extra EXP, just good lines).
- Check the far right top shelf in the library (near the green-haired guy) to find an Erotic Book (you will see it in the Key Items section). In the classroom's area there is a girl looking for it. Give it to her and get a Shimmering Bracelet.
- Isn't worth mentioning but Qum D'umpe finds 5 Sx in the books.
- Talk to the nun to have a theological discussion with her but only before doing the Simon's Daughter quest.
- If Hilstara is in your group you gain one extra fight during Robin quest so recruit her before going there.
- Wait for the third invocation of demons before killing the boss and you gain extra experience.
Pond[edit | edit source]
- In Chapter 2
- The static monstrous plant sprite is a group of 3 Corrupted Ingredients, which means 3 free Revival Potions on winning.
Succubus Tower[edit | edit source]
- In Chapter 4 (After the war)
- Talk with the succubus placed below a good number of big boxes in the third floor. After the conversation, visit Rachila (provided that she survived the war) and you're finished with this miniature quest.
- You can find another person willing to relocate to the tower in the Stineford slums. One of the prostitutes who used to work in the brothel to feed her children is standing next to the building, wondering what she should do now that it's been shut down. You can convince her to work with the succubi, in which case she and her two children will move into the tower. (You do not need to have used her services in the past, but you do need to have funded the tower expansion.)
Other[edit | edit source]
If you play smartly and get at least 60,000 ProN (sell the potions, get Orcent a girl and so on), you get a unique response from Megail:
|“||I thought you'd be scraping together 50,000 ProN, not exceeding it. And you got there from nothing in a short time. That's damn impressive, old man.||”|
- You get a Mystic Sphere from the dead body of a Redlight Mercenary.
- There is a skeleton in one of the dead ends after you fall into Ivastan's trap. Search it to get a Slave's Pin.
- There is a fallen knight near the Ogre with a Dwarven Helm.
Incubus King Cache[edit | edit source]
- Check each room and open each chest to find a Collar, a Sexy Ribbon, a Slave Collar, and a Lingerie.
- Don't forget to absorb the power inside the circle on the left side.
With all the investments, there seem to be few secrets here.
During the Coup[edit | edit source]
You find an interesting Barrier Pin on a corpse in the palace.
After the Coup[edit | edit source]
Outskirts[edit | edit source]
The clothes and the potions shops are the only shops where your gear can be sold in Ari-Yhilina.
Reval's Warehouse Mission[edit | edit source]
Don't forget to take the swords in an open crate. Several crates also contain valuable gear (Shining Armor, Steel Axe).
Early Chapter 2[edit | edit source]
Rick and his mom are waiting at the cathedral. They will be involved in a quest later.
Aka's Route[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Queen Janine and then head to the Outskirts for Megail's advice before she leaves.
- An ambassador occupies the suite that your group was using. He challenges you to better the capital before he leaves. As you progress doing things the dialog changes twice.
- You can only copy Janine's uncle before you finish with all the Yhilin factions. He disappears after you finish that quest.
- The running guy in the mines gives you a key that opens a little cache with a Large Health Potion, a Large Mana Potion, and a Tower Shield inside.
- Complete the four different exams during the second trials in the Order of Yhilini Thaumaturgy to get a better Yhilini Mage Cap. If you revisit the last trial chamber, you have the opportunity to test a new model of constructs.
- Once you have cleared the mine, give your Mine Entrance Papers (six is the maximum number) to a guy in the House of Petitions.
- Plight of the poor - Big Man: read the Outskirts' billboard to begin a bounty quest. The target is called Big Man, and he is some kind of kingpin. He resides in a house with a fence on the right side of the slums. You have the option to copy him (his new attitude will help the neighborhood and it will help later) or to take the reward (1,000 Sx). If you chose to copy him, you get the Iron Robes by talking to the Elven Elder and then the clerk in the Queensmen Bar.
- The Fighting Club: there is some optional content in this miniquest, provided that your Altina follows the cockwhore path. After Aka has convinced the customers of the Kingsmen Bar to reach an agreement with the elves, leave the bar and return to talk with the guy with the red hair seated at one table. He tells you about the The Fighting Club in the Abandoned Bar. If your Altina follows the other path, you have to go there yourself and explore the Abandoned Bar. In both cases you discover a sort of Club fight. You get 850 Sx, 1,061 EXP plus a Duelist's Pin from three individual fights: beware that the third one could be tough, although your opponent can be poisoned. If you have reached an agreement with the Kingsmen, return to their bar and speak with him again to get a Rune Armor.
- Plight of the poor - The Cult: you receive information regarding a mysterious cult in Ari-Yhilina by reading a warning in the Outskirts' billboard. To progress further, you have to talk with a woman with a blue dress and a headband near the Slums entrance. Their clues guide you back to your favorite smuggler in the Merchant Quarter. He provides you with directions to the Coven. Return to the Slums and check the building below the tower. The entrance is on the left side. Check the warehouse to find the hidden basement. Once you have found the Coven listen to their history (don't forget to talk with each member separately). If you decide to help, you have two fights (the second is a Boss one) then your reward: Otherworldly Robes for either Altina or Robin (your choice). Also, you suggest they contact Janine if there is ever anything you can do for them (though they never request help).
- Plight of the poor - Inquisition harassment: outside the Cathedral is a woman who talks to you about the Inquisition's abusive behavior toward the mages in the Slums. One of these incidents happens to the right of the warehouse in an alleyway. After your intervention, return to Yhilin Cathedral and interrupt the reunion between Sarai and Andra. Andra overreacts and the pressure on the mages is eased... for now.
- Jade Sabotage: after your visit to the Jade Clearinghouse, its employees should be found and copied or talked into sabotaging House Jade's business. Other targets are also available, such as the Big Man and Janine's uncle, but Trin can copy only a limited number of people, so plan accordingly (talk to Trin to know how many copies are available). A detailed table can be found in the Secret stats page. Only three employees are needed but there are advantages for more. Talk to each clerk in the Jade Clearinghouse first. The locations of the employees are: Rose District Manor in the room with a piano (talk), Rose District shop (the Kingsman will visit the shop to the right of our wagon if we examine the painting of the king) (copying him will gain us +1 Yhilin), Andrew the Jade Clerk who preys upon Zirantian (copying him grants +1 Yhilin). Other employee locations: Slums top right corner (copy), Outskirts by the three tents in middle of the map of the red mercenary camp (copy), Merchant sector inside the Bank (copy), Court area Bar (must copy all 3 Clerks or none at all)
- Plight of the poor - Stopping the Jade Clerk from preying on Zirantians: Visit the Jade Clearinghouse's top left room to view the conversation. Visit the Palace kitchen to speak to the catgirl (Zirantian). Go back to the same room in the Jade Clearinghouse to view more dialogue. Now go to the slums area. There's a dead end near the tower where you will find the cornered Zirantian and the Jade Clerk with 3 knights. Beat them and decide whether to make a copy or not. This clerk is Andrew, copying him will gain you +1 Yhilin, which contributes towards getting the Yhilin score ≥ 6 to get 10k ProN from the bank (as opposed to 5k) in Megail's route
- The Ari-Yhilina Mine: To completely explore the mine there are 3 sources of Old Mine Keys outside the mine and 1 source in the mine: 1. Visit the Jade Clearinghouse first and make sure that you've already spoken to Lady Rose in the Rose District, now visit the Merchant Quarter. There should be a rogue above the house cart you use to travel the city. The Courts just outside the palace there's a horned knight 3. After becoming a member of the Order of Yhilini Thaumaturgy, visit the Square. There's a rogue on the right most edge near the carriage. There is a third option to solve the mine situation, instead of helping any Noble House. This option is only available after completing most of the other main quests. In the Slums, there is an elf  who has figured out a spell that can be amplify the rift. The rift will automatically close, but not before filling the mines with demons and rendering the mine useless to the nobles. Giving Simon's group a chance to acquire the mine after clearing out the demons. Unlock the gate with the House Jade mage, and beat him. Then choose "amplify" to immediately fight a concrete demon. With this solution, you don't get the 10,000/20,000 ProN and your primary employer (House Thelon) gives you no reward , but so far this decision has no negative consequences. Additionally Janine prefers that the mine goes to none of the Nobles. This opens up the opportunity later to seize the mine for 25% discretionary income.
After the Invasion[edit | edit source]
- Once the people of Yhilin have grown to accept the Doom King enough, a guard captain appears in the eastern room of the House of Petitions. Talk to him and then go talk to Orcent in the secret tunnels to obtain some better gear.
- Once you have advanced the task of governing Yhilin enough (by having various quests completed), visit the slums and go to the former Big Man's house. Talk with the old man outside and he requests your help getting rid of a crazy young man (sounds familiar?) that has taken possession of the house illegally. The fight is very easy (so you get just 870 EXP and a couple of Sx: poor bastard). Fortunately, there is more interesting and familiar reward. This same building will later be the Second House of Petitions.
- If the New Unpeople motion was defeated at the Ardford Summit and Andra has been dealt with, the inquisitor guards of the cathedral are replaced by regular Yhilini guards by the time that the party is back from Zirantia.
After the war[edit | edit source]
- You meet the noble liaison in the throne room. Her dialogue will be different in function of your Yhilin Acceptance: if it's ≥ 50, she tells you that she can't do any more for Simon's plans and she is leaving his service (for politics), otherwise she will offer you to buy some acceptance.
- Talking about the throne room, you can get access to the private training grounds again (useful if you were not able to trigger the Synergy skills provided there).
- You can do an errand for House Rose. You fight some demons (three groups: they refuse the combat, so you have to persecute them) and to close a rift (it doesn't involve a fight, but it ends the dungeon). If you assigned Ari-Garda to House Rose, you have the chance to send some inert magical items to: Ardoheim (+1 country score), any of the new states (New Givini, Chalice States, Tak'Kan: they get +2 instead). It also increases Yhilin Acceptance (+5).
- After your first exploration of the Tower, you can have an insightful conversation with the Goddess of Magic cult leader.
- If Orcent has rejoined the group he can have a talk with a soldier in the Court bar.
After the Council of Gawnfall[edit | edit source]
- You should speak with Vera, the head of the Goddess Of Magic Cult, in the Slums if you were able to help during the council to receive some rewards: a Crystal of Harmony (necessary for building Wendis' new body) and a Goddess of Magic Charm (if you obtained a score of 7+).
Dark Ruin[edit | edit source]
- A Crumbling Tome is hidden inside a pile of paper.
- Don't forget to exit and take some rest in the succubi village if you're low on MP.
- There is an apparently inaccessible room in the first floor, but you can check it by going to the second floor. You will not be able to return there so check the 2 northern coffins for a couple of fights and a Brutal Whip. As an anecdote, it's the very first time that Megail helps in a dungeon-related matter. Wait until Carina joins you to do this part for some extra EXP.
- There is a Large Mana Potion in the basement. You can also check the objects in the room for some funny lines.
- In a safe on the upper floor you find a Steel Dagger, a Steel Axe and three Whips.
Fighting the Horde[edit | edit source]
The Horde Orcs (and only these) drop steel weapons rarely depending on the weapon they're holding:
- Group 2 has a chance for a sword and/or a claw.
- Group 3 has a chance for an axe and/or a dagger.
- Group 4 has a chance to drop any of the above steel weapons.
- Group 5 has a chance at an axe and/or a dagger.
- Group 6 has a chance at an axe, a claw, and/or a dagger.
Border[edit | edit source]
- Megail's Route
- An ambush is waiting for your party in the pass. You can play it straight and spend your last explosive, or you can be devious. First detect the ambush. Then locate a rope to the right of a skeleton in the southeastern tunnels and bring it to a tree on the left side (there is a stuck boulder nearby). Interact with it to send Varia to unblock the road for you. Use the rope stairs to rush the bandits.
- You can obtain the Eustrin papers (necessary for the guards to let you go to Eustrin) for free. After having been turned away from Eustrin, decline the offer of the shop owner in the bounty office and go to the bounty desk. Regular bounty hunters can apparently have papers, provided that they have done bounties by a value equal or higher to 7,500 Sx (it makes some sort of sense, because you can trap wanted people there).
- After the war
- If you visit the site of the first fight against the Magekillers in Bandit Pass, you will trigger a conversation about them (apparently requires regrouping with Nalili first). It doesn't really bode well... for them.
- You can no longer do any bounties, due to pressure from Aram government.
Gathering Complex[edit | edit source]
- The Gathering
- This section does not contain many secrets... except for lots and lots of flavor text. Speak to everybody after every significant event.
- During the first night, when you talk with your room attendant, you get three Lust Draught potions if you ask for Room service.
- Don't forget to examine all the chests in the breeding rooms as Orcent fights, minus the one in the succubus' room; she doesn't want to lose her things. Or the normal jewelry *lol*. In Balia's laboratory, you find a useful Orc Collar, especially against enemies with magical attacks.
- In the Succubus Hunt you find the following:
- A Ghenalese Collar
- A Gag Ball, only available after the hunts starts; you find it in the blue chest in the fortified camp.
- Once you have got 10 Butterflies, go fight with the static Succubus in the top left of the forest to get a Chainmail Bikini. Yarra's Flirt skill is pretty useful in this fight.
- A lot of prestige from her fellow succubi for Yarra. It will probably be relevant later.
- During your visit to Balia's rooms, you get a Huge Lust Draught.
- In the Endgames, the results depend of your performance:
Succubus Village[edit | edit source]
- Like the rest of the event. the village contains quite a bit of flavor text which keeps changing as time passes. Don't worry, visiting the village is a free action after the first time you go there.
- See Collectibles on how to get a Shining Sword.
- While it is irrelevant, an elite succubus gives you a hint to the Shining Sword if you manage to enter the village at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Simon's stay
- The default maximum number of days is 100, doing well in Yarra's route raises it by 2 days, fighting the Magekillers in Megail's route raises it by 2 days and finally, getting the tentacle scene in Aka's route raises it by another 2 days. This makes the absolute maximum number of days 106.
- There are some hidden stats playing a great role in this part of the game:
Orgasmic Palace[edit | edit source]
- Simon's stay
- When you talk to the Philon's ambassador, Lexande, be aware that if you don't accept his offer the first time, the price of his services is doubled later. Choosing the most negative option locks his offer out entirely.
- After day 20, you can open the red box in the Empress' suite to see the Worn Whip! She then has a revealing conversation about her past. She takes this item to the Gathering so make sure to do it early on.
Sparring Yards[edit | edit source]
- Simon's stay
Once Nalili has joined the party, leave the Palace and get access to this area:
- Train Nalili: 500 EXP for Nalili (1 day).
- Spar with Nalili: 150 EXP for Simon and 250 EXP for Nalili (1 day).
- To the left are enchanting crystals where you can fight a charged Nalili for 500 EXP for both Nalili and Simon. A supercharged Nalili can later be fought for 2,101 EXP for Simon and 1,000 EXP for Nalili. In both cases losing the fight doubles her experience gain but Simon gets nothing.
|Cleavage||Simon 500 and Nalili 1,500 EXP||Nalili to has done 3 maturity events.|
|Dominate||both Simon and Nalili 500 EXP||Defeated the first two succubi opponents, but not engaged the elite.|
|Unified Strike||Simon 750 and Nalili 500 EXP||Simon has 10 physical training points.|
|Corrupt||Simon and Nalili 500 EXP||Defeated all monsters in the Fighting Ring.|
|Intensive training||Simon 1,000 and Nalili 500 EXP||day 50 or later|
|Support ...||Converts King's Rebuke, Battlefield Medicine, Rebuke, and Shared Endurance into a single skill.||Have access to the Empress's Sparring Yard.|
|Lust Renewal||Converts Suppress Lust into a more useful form.||5 mental/sex training points|
|Increase SP gain||Increases the rate at which Simon gains SP in battle.||15 mental/sex training points|
|King's Aura||Gives Simon an ultimate buff.||25 mental/sex training points|
Gathering Complex[edit | edit source]
Second GatheringAfter investigating the Lustlord's room and finding the key to the drawer he had locked, and using it to find his papers, you can check your own room to find a similar compartment holding an Eldritch draught.
- Travelling to Ardford Summit
- Don't miss the dialogue between Carina and Nalili in the waypoint. Not only is it hilarious, but it boosts their affections.
- Ardford Summit
- The four threesomes: these scenes take place in the Silver Stump (Qum + Trin), Empty Lot (Yarra + Varia), Gardens of Steam (Hilstara + Carina), and Givini Poorhouse (Aka + Nalili). The order in which you do them is irrelevant. If you are able to find them all, you get a final orgy scene which adds some relationship points to everyone in the Harem but Megail.
Military District[edit | edit source]
- Ardford Summit
- You can read some hilarious pickup-lines if you choose to visit the Blademasters Guild in the Military District and, after the cutscene, try to talk with the expert Blademaster. Vhala has fun lines too so don't forget to do it when she's in your group.
Business District[edit | edit source]
- Ardford Summit
- Silver Stump: this little diner is quite the beehive of activity as far as our group is concerned:
- A sex scene is triggered when you choose to lunch there. Your party is also healed.
- A new quest is available on the billboard: Steamy Encounters.
- If you have donated any amount (from 10,000 ProN to 100,000 ProN) to the Order of Silence, Sir Bartholomew is here. Talking to him opens a new area outside Ardford: the Empty Lot.
- A table is occupied by a pair of Chosen (working as a team!), though one of them shows some un-Chosen-like thoughtfulness. Visit the Empty Lot later to learn what happens to them.
- The Vinario ambassador can later be found sitting on their table.
- When the spider appears in the basement of the poorhouse, you can actually run from it by heading east where two more spiders emerge and corner you. You get a fight with three spiders instead of one with more experience (621 EXP vs 207 EXP), but they're still not much of a challenge.
- Once you have cleaned the basement of the Givini house, a threesome scene with Simon, Aka, and Nalili can be triggered if you interact with the bed.
- After the Council of Gawnfall
- Silver Stump talk with the Quest Guy during or after the Council of Ganwfall and afterwards you can send him to Gasm Falls to do Quest there and you can then talk with him there.
- Invested in the Restaurant and allowed back to Ardford Talk with the Manager. If you invested in the Potion shop in Gasm Falls go there Megail steal Food from Orri and we will make her mother the cook therefore you need to have invested into the New Givini Teahouse. Go there she get trained than back to Gasm Falls and they are of to Ardford to and Visit their Restaurant.
Ardan Bank[edit | edit source]
- Converting ProN to Sx: it can be done in the Ardan Bank (top left of the Business District) but you only have one chance. There are no penalties or gains in terms of affection for performing this operation. You're converting at loss, and here are your options (lower figure is available after you became a Core lender in bank):
- 5000 Sx: it costs 7,500 (6000) ProN.
- 10,000 Sx: it costs 15,000 (12,000) ProN.
- 20,000 Sx: it costs 30,000 (24,000) ProN.
- Invest: The price of this investment decreases as your hidden Ardoheim score increases:
- Ardoheim score < 5: 1,000,000 ProN
- Ardoheim score < 10: 800,000 ProN
- Ardoheim score < 15: 600,000 ProN
- Ardoheim score < 20: 400,000 ProN
- Ardoheim score ≥ 20: 300,000 ProN
So to get the best price you need to have invested in Eustrin Embassy back in Aram.
Empty Lot[edit | edit source]
- Ardford Summit
- Review the building. It triggers a fight with a semi-boss called Orichal Snail. Not terribly difficult, as it's vulnerable to Lightning and Poison. It gives you 1891 EXP and 588 Sx. Some slimes (as obnoxious as ever) are wandering if you're interested.
- Varia and Yarra have some quick and dirty fun with Simon when you approach the tent.
Gardens of Steam[edit | edit source]
- Ardford Summit
- Revisit the Gardens of Steam and choose to reserve an entire side in the bathhouse, you trigger another sex scene, this time with Carina and Hilstara.
The Hole[edit | edit source]
- Rescue Dari
You get the following stuff from this section: a Steel Shield, a Steel Sword, and a Thug's Orb outside of the prison. Inside, if you check the bones from Dari's cell, you find some Health Potions and some money.
The Unforge[edit | edit source]
- Ardford Summit
- In various chests: 2 Health Potions, a Revival Potion, an Unperson Charm, a Heavy Helm, an Ice Charm, a Steel Armor, and 1000 Sx.
- Containment cell: If you breach the wards without destroying the failsafe, you get 2 Revival Goos, a Shining Sword, 3 Mana Potions, 2250 Sx, An Ardan Helm, 3 Health Potions, and an Unperson Circlet. If you partially destroy the wards, you only get part of it: 2 Revival Goos, a Shining Sword, 2250 Sx, and 3 Health Potions. The fight is different in function of your choice.
After the Council of Gawnfall
- have another chat with Sister Beatrice regarding Arcane magic
Darghelon and Gheldaron
Gryndine River[edit | edit source]
- First visit
- At the entrance to Darghelon, talk to the elf wandering in front of the gate. She asks you to kill the plants but spare the wolves. Depending on your actions, you get a varying sum of Sx as a reward. For a perfect completion, she also gives you an Elven Ring.
- Before you meet the queens, wander around and talk to people. An investigation score is accumulated by talking to certain NPCs, and there will be more during your second visit.
- Second visit
- After First Root there is a sickle form in the ground. Dig it to find a Shining Sword. You do need to have listened in on the elf in the northeast of the main map with enough Aka's language skill
Twisted Glen[edit | edit source]
- First visit
- There are 3 Elven Bows in a chest on the north bank of the river, and a couple of Kingsfail Leaves (they will be useful later, see below).
- Southwest on the island is a blue butterfly needed for a sidequest.
- Second visit
- A pair of Mother's Guard elves tell you to go away, but if Altina is in the party, she suggests using deception to find out what's going on. This event is only available before visiting the First Root (which is triggered by clearing the third corruption focus). The success of the ruse and its results are determined mainly by Aka's language skill, with a minor adjustment for Altina's personality:
Score = Aka's skill level +1 (saner-Altina) or -1 (cockwhore-Altina)
|Score||Kingsfail||Darghelon and Gheldaron||Relationship points for elf allies|
|≥ 10||Yes||+2 each||+4 main, +2 other|
|≥ 7||Yes||+1 each||+4 main|
|≥ 5||Yes||+1 each|
|≥ 3||No||+1 each|
The elf bonuses apply only if you finish the task after you've chosen an ally.
Denmiel[edit | edit source]
- First visit
- Before choosing to ally with Lynine or Orilise, talk to the priestess in east Denmiel for another investigation point. When you choose your ally, you get a RP bonus depending on your investigation score.
First Root[edit | edit source]
- First visit
- Don't harm the wolves - if you bump into one, remember that you can escape from combat. Sparing them gets you a Kingsfail Leaf (see below).
- Check all the side paths unlocked by trees: a Cloak and a Heavy Bow are on the skeletons.
- The glade with two skeletons can be unlocked only if Altina's ruse in the Twisted Glen was successful. Talk to the elf in the center right. The skeletons yield Sx and a Sylvan Claw.
- There is a Shining Sword in hidden passage between the trees on the right side. (While Adjacent to the South of the first elf you encounter, take two steps down and then face go east. The passage is linear but the chest should be visible between some trees when you get to the end of the path.)
Potion Hermit[edit | edit source]
- First visit
- When trading with the hermit: to get wood for Altina's wand, you need to buy an ingredient (3000 Sx) that depends on her personality: for cockwhore Altina, Emerald Leaves from Denmiel; for saner Altina, Crystal Petals from Theltiar. The other rewards are based on the number of Kingsfail Leaves that you have. You need at least 4 leaves for the Amulet of Alchemy, at least 7 for the Gray Lotus (a necessary ingredient for Wendis' body), and all 8 for a third Sylvan Potion:
- Two during your first visit to the Twisted Glen (before saving the queens), one in the northeast corner, one in the water on the southeast side.
- If you deliver the blue butterfly, when you meet the same woman later in Theltiar.
- From the optional encounter in the Twisted Glen (see above), if Aka's language skill is good enough.
- From an elf in northeastern Denmiel, after returning from the First Root without having killed any wolves there.
- A chest in the basement of the Dead House in Theltiar.
- Ivala's Glade, just to the left of a tree, in the top left part of the map.
- Purchased in Denmiel for 1000 Sx.
- Second visit
- Regardless if you were able to get enough concessions from Melmyn in the Council of Gawnfall or not, you can visit the Potion Hermit after the Synod (if didn't get the best result on the issue, you will have to pay 100,000 ProN). You can help her by cutting the connection with Mother and if you didn't get the Gray Lotus, you can buy it from her for 1000 Sx.
In Chapter 4[edit | edit source]
- You can start a chain of events there: Talk to the Ivala High Priestess Bertricia there. Then go to Helvanna and talk to the succubus outside the cathedral, then go see Bertricia again. If you have a enough high Chalice States score (40) you can arrange a meeting between Bertricia and succubus nun. Carina, Lynine and Altina (both versions) will gain some RP. (Note: Helvanna succubus won't appear until you've been to Extradimensional Space at least once.)
- Return to the place where you met Iris. You will gain some RP with both Iris and Riala.
- Some people have interesting lines: The elf at the entrance of Lynine's town, at the meeting point where you first met Orilise and Lynine, their assistants have some lines, and one Mother's representative at the north too.
- After the Council of Gawnfall, if the Minor Issue with the Mother's Guard is resolved in your favor. You can visit the Elven Ruin above Theltiar. Talk with the Star in the left corner and you can get a Mother's Pin or leave it to get Rp with Lynine.
Zirantian Ruins[edit | edit source]
- In one of the tombs in the right side, you find a Zirantian Whip.
- Also you get 2,095 Sx from two different tombs.
- Even more relevant you get a Zirantian Collar (pretty useful for Uyae).
- One Zirantian artifact is located outside of Ruins, in the shrine to the left of the exit.
- When Simon's party investigates the ruins and heads to the lower level he picks up a Ruin Key. The key opens a secret door to the chamber that couldn't normally be reached (the one to the right of the bonus boss), and you get 3 Old Zirantian Leathers, a Zirantian Collar, and a Zirantian Vibrator for your troubles.
Incubus Ruins[edit | edit source]
There are some hidden treasures here:
- In the first floor, there is one small room with a chest in the left side: it contains a Brutal Whip and an Elegant Whip.
- Once you have liberated the spirits of the concubines in their chamber (the room with a metallic chest), you receive hints to two separate caches:
|“||Statues of the gold... the back of the second right...||”|
- In the room with six statues near the bottom right of the map, interact with the back of the second statue, right side. You get 3500+7100 Sx.
|“||First row, fourth... then... third row... second...||”|
- In the B2 floor, there is a room with many pillars. Check first the top right pillar and then the second pillar (counting from left to right) from the bottom row. Interact with it and you are able to go upstairs to the room with no doors. In the chest, you find an Ancient Glove.
|“||It's locked deeper... inside the statue...||”|
- Reference to Shining Sword #18... look below to see how to get it.
Ordeal of the Claw[edit | edit source]
Use the levers to open the rooms. Inside the many blue chests, you find:
- A Magic Glove
- A Zirantian Claw
- 2 Health Potions and 2 Mana Potions
- 1200 Sx
A key can also be found in the northern room. It opens the locked door which gives access to a Divine Claw Charm.
After the War[edit | edit source]
- You can visit Wynn's home in Zirantia (alternative location from the teleportation crystal) and keep a civil chat (even nice) with her regarding Wendis' remains.
- You find a Dwarven Armor in a crate, in the north-west square of the Western Desert.
- In the southern tunnels, you find a Mammoth Armor inside a red chest. A Dwarven Helm can also be found in a crate near to the Shining Sword. There's also a heirloom pickaxe to be found here - read below to see what to do with it.
- In the Blight Tunnels, there is a Maranite Cloak on a skeleton.
- You should visit the expert in channeling smoke and chat with him twice. This triggers the apparition of Galvia on B5, in the shop area. She unlocks a sex scene at the bar (go down B5's right most tunnel, she joins the group after it), the access to a shop and a funny scene at the billboards.
- The youngster dwarf selling swords can be persuaded to trade with the group if Min is present.
The Border Incident[edit | edit source]
The alliance process is interrupted by terrible news: there has been a succubus raid on the Aram-Yhilin border. The exact state of the border when Simon's party arrives is determined by previous preparations and is used to build up a hidden border score.
The NPCs have different comments based on the state of the border (and your orcs), and the civilians in the Northwest offer rewards if the border incident isn't a total disaster:
- One man offers a Steel Sword he's not cut out for wielding.
- A woman offers a reward based on the Attractiveness of your orcs - nothing, a Health Potion, or a Large Health Potion.
- Chapter 4 (After the war)
- You can meet Galvia again and have a brief conversation with her in the shops area.
- Some of the monsters in the Western Desert have regenerated.
- There is a new dungeon (the tunnels southern tunnels are still clear) with the same type of enemies. The most notable thing is that you will find an Assault Shield.
Incubus King Domain
Incubus Castle[edit | edit source]
- The elite succubus in the basement is guarding an Unsuccubus caught in the middle of a transformation and asks your help. The Writhing Unsuccubus dies in a single hit from any source of damage and provides no EXP or Sx, meaning the only way to win is to survive five rounds of a high-damage Physical attack that targets every member of the party. Hilstara is your best bet if you put the heaviest armor you have on her then use Shieldwall and Indomitable Will to keep her defenses and HP high. You don't need to worry too much if your other party members get knocked out, as long as at least one person survives five rounds you'll be fully healed and get the Rabid Whip, another +1 to Surrender score and -5 IKD Morale. If you don't have Hilstara due to Aram consequences, Simon or Vhala in your heaviest armor using the Guard command are your next best options, especially if paired with Carina or a Reshaped Varia to boost their defenses (using Shield of Purity and Encourage) in the first round or two.
- The level below where Riala first enters has a treasure chest with Stained Chess Pieces.
- Behind a barrier on that level is a stairway leading down to the ground floor, and an elite succubus guards the switch to the treasury. She won't stand down, but shouldn't put up too much of a fight for Riala. Activating the switch opens the way to the treasury in the basement, allowing Robin to rescue the grateful succubus guard and grab 2,000 Sx, a Shining Sword, and a Naked Apron.
- Once the party has opened the way to the Incubus King, Riala can go to the front door and remove the barrier blocking the way to a chest containing Tasteful Literature.
- The ironic orc from Gasm Falls can be found (transformed) in Cee'Kan Market. His name is Tradesmasher and he has a very interesting investment proposal.
- There is a scholar orc investigating the possible origin and meaning of the Bloody Spire. Riala already confirms that there is no magical significance, but she opens the door to possible cultural value.
- After you invest in the Imp Office a lamia appears there.
- There are two quests in this country that, so far, are not in the Quest Journal.
- Quest in Bloody Spire: Reunite the party first (this way everybody will gain XP), go to Bloody Spire and talk to the red imp, he will complain about plague bats in Tak'Kan Wilds and ask for three samples. Go there. Check every monster group and see if there's a plague bat in it, easy it's a green bat. Kill the group (only way found so far to have a sample drop). Otherwise spare them by using the Escape option. Once you have three of them, report to Bloody Spire. You get a Spire Orc Helm for your efforts. If the Impaler was not killed, he can gain the EXP gotten in this quest, if you speak with him in the Wilds first.
- Quest in Tak'kan Wilds: as with the previous quest, don't forget to recruit the whole party first (this way everybody will gain XP). It's also a good time to retrieve the Orc Hero Sword that's in a wooden chest (it's not a Ralke only weapon despite the dialog but the chest is only present if Ralke is alive). You goal is to beat a Gargant Scorpion (its defeat gives you 6,802 EXP and 422 Sx). This quest has two variants, depending on if the Impaler is alive or dead:
- In the first version, find the Impaler, he will give you an excuse about his motives to want to eliminate the scorpion. The Impaler has to join your formation and he is present at the active party. Defeat the foe to get a Tak'Kan Wilds Horn.
- If the Impaler is dead, just use your active party to defeat it. Orcent will give you a Tak'Kan Wilds Fang (which is a better item).
- You can struck some kind of relationship with the female Givini that works on the Givini Equipment Shop. After you have sympathized with her social standing, Yarra muses to invite her to the succubi section of the Teahouse (provided that you have already visited) if your New Givini is high enough (≥ 20). If you increase it further (≥ 25), Yarra asks and she accepts. You can meet her there.
- At Elleani's Estate follow the road to the left and interact with the cliff Robin will find defenses.
Drinking with Orcent[edit | edit source]
Once Orcent rejoins the group in Chapter 4, you can see various conversations between him and Simon (in most cases) when they visit bars around the world. Some of the conversations won't be available until later or in function of your investments, though:
- Stineford (Noble District) - The Crimson Cape. Between Orcent and Hilstara.
- Stineford (Market District) - The Keeper Tavern.
- Ari-Yhilina (Slums) - Warrior's Ring (you need to fund its reconstruction). A funny interlude between Trin and Orcent.
- Ari-Yhilina (The Court) - The Guard Bar. A conversation between Simon, Orcent, and two of Orcent's guard friends.
- Sylvan Region (Denmiel) - Unshaded Oak. A three-way conversation between Orcent, Simon and Robin.
- Zirantia (Slums) - Unnamed bar. Orcent and Uyae.
- New Givini (Givino Vinai) - Givini Teahouse (lower floor). It requires a New Givini score ≥ 15.
- Chalice States (Helvanna) - The Steaming Chalice. Just an attempt, as Simon and Orcent are interrupted.
- Chalice States (Gasm Falls) - The Gushing Quim. A serious discussion.
- Tak'Kan (Tarran'Kan) - Illustrious Booze Shack. You have to invest in it.
- Tak'Kan (Cee'Kan) - Fheliel's Crown.
- Aram (Ramasta) - The Leaky Bucket. When visiting Ramasta becomes possible after the Erosian crisis.
- Ardford after the Council of Gawnfall in the Silver Stump drinking with Kalant.
- Ardford after the Council of Gawnfall in the Blademaster Guild drinking with Kara. (Missable, since it's possible for her to die in the Third Arclent War).
- In Ryoken's provisional pub. A conversation about Riala's past behavior between Riala and Orcent.
- In Tatseni's bar (The Bar of Seni). A deep chat between Vhala and Orcent about parallels between them and their races.
- Stineford (Region) - The Tower's Backdoor (you need to fund its construction). A conversation between Simon and Orcent about boredom being inevitable.
- The Orgasmic Empire (Climax) - Cafe. A conversation between Orcent and Nalili.
- Rodak (Denlak) - Daring Denlak Drinks. A conversation between the Entity and Orcent.
- Feroholm (Feroholm Rebuilt) - Feroholm Bar. A conversation with Simon and Orcent about how Simon handled the previous owner of the bar.
- Village SE-11 (Philon) - The Frumpled Feather. A conversation with Simon and Orcent after the Incubus War aftermath.
Collectibles[edit | edit source]
Shining Swords[edit | edit source]
The Shining Swords are a rare collectible item (Sierra has stated that they are a finite number of them), so you should get as many as you can. Also, we know that it's interesting to have Shining Armors. It is later reveal after the Incubus War aftermath, that the Shining Swords can be used to craft transcended equipment by Wendis. Any other Chosen-style equipment can be sold through Robin.
As of version 0.61.1, there is a maximum number of 41 swords. Here are the locations in chronological order:
- From Kai during the Prologue.
- In Stineford Tunnels when you cross the labyrinth to the Succubus Hideout.
- In Stineford Abandoned House.
- Dropped by the Noble boss during the Coup. Unmissable.
- In the Yhilini Manor guarded by Unpeople: here you can find two. The first sword is located in the top left room.
- The second sword is in one of the four chests of the bottom right room.
- In the cellar of the Keeper's Tavern when you return to Stineford in chapter 2.
- From the spoils of the battle against the Horde if your orc army is strong enough.
-  In Eustrin Tunnels during Megail's route if you spare your last explosive.
-  In the east zone of the Succubus Village in Rodak during the Gathering. You get it after beating the Fallen Chosen that you invoke when you take the sword on the ground.
- In the Unforge's basement, in one of the chests in the holding cell, if you win the optional battle.
- From the War Vaults spoils if you manage to pass the motion to reopen them.
- In the Hidden Stronghold, inside a locked and guarded chest (Warning: The chest can only be opened after you trigger the alarm and start the countdown!).
- In Ari-Yhilina's Slums after the Battle of Yhilin, in the Big Man's house that is now occupied by a Chosen. He drops the sword after you defeat him (which is relatively easy).
-  In the Forest of the First Root, in a chest at the end of a hidden path in the south-east corner.
-  In Gryndine River, under a "sickle" mark on the ground east of the river platform. To unlock it, find and talk twice to the muttering elf in the top right corner of the regional map when Aka's Storgan is good enough to understand him.
- Spoil from the fight with the Chosen bodyguard of Andra, when you are dealing with her.
- Located in the Incubus Ruins. Hear the lamia spirit's request in B2, then free the other spirits. Get to B3 and fill the left offering bowl. After the scene, fill the right offering bowl as well and go back up to the big sphinx in the second floor, the 18th shining sword is between it's paws. There is some dialog about its usefulness here.
- Located in the Final Order Trial. Make your way down the area until you get a warning from Robin. Kill the Demons from the flame and get Shiny Sword.
- In Eustrin Southern Tunnels, after blowing up rocks in southeast corner. The sword is on the skeleton of another Chosen. There is a real question how he did end there.
- In Aramite Forest during the Third Arclent War. Enter the lowermost tent in the Holy Legion Camp and take it (Varia's line changes in function of the version).
-  On the eastern edge of the map where Riala first comes in is a ladder leading up to the summit where Ginasta and the Chosen fought the Incubus Emperor. Riala can recover the Chosen's Shining Sword.
-  There is another in the Treasury room. You just have to access to the room.
- In the Twisted Space, before meeting with Alonon. Near suspicious skeleton and after a quite difficult Boss battle.
- In a metallic chest on the Holy Plane. The design of this dungeon is quite labyrinthine, so here is a screenshot to help you.
- In the Aramite Tower fragment after the invasion was repelled, if you performed well enough. A remnant of the Chosen who met his demise when he was sent there to save your team.
- In the Tower Depths maze, north-west corner after the three blockers (they have to be deactivated by using three switches, see the map for more details).
- After the Council of Gawnfall. Talk with a troubled Chosen in the Following Locations: Yhilin Cathedral, Aram Desert Bounty Hunter Office, Stineford Cathedral Garden, Sylvan Region First Root, Ardford Holy Knights building (Religious District). Talking with him in the last Location he gives you his sword.
- Spoils after the Ambush done by Rodak Elites if you've done really well.
- For beating the Skittering Nightmare, an optional boss in our second visit to Eustrin (chapter 5).
- In the first free-roaming section of chapter 5, you can pick another one by interacting with another wandering Chosen. He can be found in 19 locations, but after meeting him 18 times he drops the sword and disappears. Getting this sword requires at least four of these five investments: Givini War Monument, Tak'Kan Mine, Ari-Yhilina Slums Fighting Ring, Ari-Yhilina Outskirts Mercenary Office, Stineford Succubus Bar.
- Lustlord's Fortress in the Tower. The 1 square ledge with the first examinable picture of the Lustlord, walk right one step behind the bookcase to find a completely concealed chest.
- Reward for achieving the best possible result in the "Mass Infantry Round" on Day 2 of the Second Gathering.
- Reward for achieving the best possible result in the Day 5 event of the Second Gathering.
- In Denlak after the Second Gathering. Go to the Grand Fuckball Arena (top middle building) and learn about Fuckball from the succubus. It is in one of the chests in the vault.
- During the Warden of the South event. Interact with a series of books in a specific order to gain access to a chest with one inside.
- During the Incubus War event. There is an optional boss guarding a chest with one inside.
- During the Incubus Prison event. In the gentle path section while traveling between the second and third areas, there is one in a chest guarded behind a bear sprite.
- From having Esthera loot the Lord of Blood's island in the beginning of the Incubus War Aftermath event.
- As a reward from testing in the Ari-Yhilina slums during Wynn's harem quest, if the test bias is low enough.
- As a reward for completing Qum's harem quest, if you obtained 12+ Qum Points. After you complete the quest, you can enter the building and interact with the boy sitting at a desk.
- In a chest behind a mini-boss in the Philon Tower's Philon's Periphery section.
Wandering Chosen locations[edit | edit source]
- Aram Desert: North part of map near the Customs Office.
- Ardford Business District: bottom of the map
- Ari-Yhilina Slums: Fighting Pits, downstairs
- Ari-Yhilina Outskirts: Mercenary Offices, old Reval office
- Chalice States, Gasm Falls: Orc Tunnels (investment not needed)
- Elven Forest: Twisted Glen, Top-Right
- Feroholm Region: Delgar Caverns (where you met Yarra, not Varia's old secret hideout)
- Feroholm Region: Merchant Camp, Megail's old tent
- Feroholm Region: Stark's Shrine
- Ghenalon: the blacksmith shop in Kaant (left column, second row)
- Erosia: Kyangan Inn
- New Givini Region: War Monument
- New Givini Region: Givino Vinai, Fashion Shop
- Stenai: Mana Forest, Left-Bottom (ish)
- Stineford Region: Stineford Mine Entrance
- Stineford Region: Succubus Bar
- Tak'Kan: Tak'Kan Mine Interior, Top-Left Room
- Tatseni: Bar
- Zirantia City: Ruins
Unique orcs[edit | edit source]
|“||Cumdump likes Not Boring Orcs!||”|
Another item the party seems to be collecting is intelligent or otherwise exceptional orcs:
- Orcent - Unavoidable.
- Stark - Found in the shrine on the second visit to the Feroholm region.
- The Impaler - Unavoidable, but the player can choose to kill or spare him.
- Ralke - Requires failure of the Orc Extermination proposal.
- Implevon the Third - Requires raising Orc Intelligence to 10 or higher with Balia.
- Dead Zirantian orc - Unavoidable loot from a tomb in Zirantia.
- Grubbak - Unavoidable during the Third Arclent War
- Patty - Recruited in Chapter 4 by speaking to him (in order) in the Tarran'Kan Slums, Gasm Falls, the Givini Camps, and finally the docks in Cee'Kan.
So far only Orcent, Grubbak, and the dead Zirantian orc are not optional.
Acquiring the first three has varying effects on your army's performance against the horde in Chapter 2 and the invasion of Yhilin in Chapter 3. Later during the Third Arclent War, you have the chance to use them (except Stark) as party members.
Abyssal Gems[edit | edit source]
Strange items dropped by powerful inhabitants of the Tower. They will help form a basis for the Entity's new body. To get the best outcome, at least 20 gems are needed.
- From defeating the Reality Leech during the first exploration of the Tower. Unmissable.
- From defeating the Reality Leech during the second exploration of the Tower. Unmissable.
- From defeating the Solidified Chaos during the second exploration of the Tower. Unmissable.
- From defeating the Solidified Chaos in the Yhilin Tower Foundation during the Erosian invasion.
- From defeating the Reality Leech in the Kanese Tower Foundation during the Erosian invasion.
- From defeating the Reality Leech in the Aramite Tower Foundation during the Erosian invasion.
- From defeating the Reality Leech or Solidified Chaos in the Aramite Tower Foundation or the Zirantian Tower Foundation respectively during the Erosian invasion.
- From defeating the Solidified Chaos in the Zirantian Tower Foundation during the Erosian invasion if Ginasta was allowed to Stay. Unmissable if Ginasta was allowed to Stay.
- From defeating the Reality Leech in the Kanese Tower Foundation after the Erosian invasion.
- From defeating the Solidified Chaos in the Stenai Tower. Unmissable.
- From defeating the Incarnate Decree in the Deep Tower Maze after rescuing Qum. Unmissable.
- From defeating the Reality Leech in the roaming boss group (red/yellow flame) in the Deep Tower Maze near the stairs for the hole.
- From defeating the Solidified Chaos in the same boss group.
- From defeating the Incarnate Decree in the same boss group.
- From defeating the Solidified Chaos summoned by the Entity in the Extradimensional Space.
- From defeating the Reality Leech summoned by the Entity in the Extradimensional Space.
- From defeating the Incarnate Decree summoned by the Entity in the Extradimensional Space.
- From defeating the Reality Leech in Ardford Tower during the Synod at the end of day five. Unmissable.
- From defeating the Solidified Chaos in the end of the attack on Tower Crossroads during Erosian War. Unmissable.
- From retaining a strong position in the Tower after the Erosian War.
- From defeating a roaming group (that includes a Reality Leech) in the Eustrin Tower.
- From defeating the second Solidified Chaos summoned by Wendis in Extradimensional Space in Chapter 5
- From defeating the second Incarnate Decree summoned by Wendis in Extradimensional Space in Chapter 5
Incubus King gear set[edit | edit source]
The Incubus King items are un-equippable pieces of gear from an ancient, forgotten Incubus King. So far, one can be obtained per chapter. How many of these you have collected has an impact during the Erosian War and very likely at the end of the game.
- The Incubus King Armor, from the optional dungeon in the Devil's Pass in chapter 1. (While the Pass can be revisited during chapter two, the Armor will be missing.)
- The Incubus King Helm, from the War Vaults, which can only be opened after the Ardford Summit at the end of chapter 2.
- The Incubus King Shield, from accepting Riala's petition immediately following the Third Arclent War, at the end of chapter 3.
- The Incubus King Pin, from the Ancient Ruins investment in New Givini. Opening the Ruins costs 5,000,000 ProN and requires combined New Givini, Chalice States, and Tak'Kan country scores ≥ 100. It can be done at various points during the second half of chapter 4. (Although the Ruins can be opened during chapter 5, the Pin will be gone.)
- The Incubus King Sword, from The Final Lock in the Incubus Prison in chapter 5 after a series of boss fights. (Only available if you did not use the crystals.)