Erosian War guide
This page is a guide to the invasion of Erosia by the Doom King and his forces, facing the Fucklord. Expect SPOILERS.
Variables[edit | edit source]
Like the Battle for Yhilin, this war tracks a host of different variables that determine the outcome and consequences of the war:
- Erosian Front - the progress in taking Erosia.
- Tower Front - the progress in infiltrating the Tower.
- Ghenalese Front - Represents the development of the Ghenalese Front (fight against the Lustlord forces).
Many of your past decisions and investments will come into play:
Orcs: only relevant in one section, but the consequences can be dire.
- Presence of Implevon the Third
- Presence of Stark
- Talked with Stark at Feroholm shrine in Ch. 4
- Presence of The Impaler
- Presence of Ralke
- Purity research: it allows a Crystal of Stability to be used in custom armor for Vhala and gives a slight bonus when assisting Ghenalon during the war.
- Orc Diversification: just better stats in the Army score.
- Unpeople Transformation: Having Dari in the harem (which requires this research) gives a bonus when assisting Ghenalon during the war.
- Base defenses: gives an initial +2 Tower Front in the war.
- Tower delving: gives an initial +1 Tower Front (despite the research being incomplete).
- Demon research: changes dialogue during the first demonic attack (no gameplay effect) and gives a slight bonus when assisting Ghenalon during the war (despite the research being incomplete).
- Magical constructs: gives +2 Sabitha during her conversation in the Fucklord Palace in the war aftermath (despite the research being incomplete).
- Having created the Orcsphere for Balia (it requires a Crystal of Stability) or Vhala's Sanctified Armor.
- Have a reserve of 375,000 ProN at the start of the war.
- Have supported the Order of Silence at some point (it brings Kalant to the Ghenalese Front).
- Have funded the Iron Cudgel in the Headquarters.
- Harem size
- Simon's Level
- Robin's Level
- Affection values: Uyae (affection locked), Hilstara (affection locked), Janine (affection locked), Orilise (≥ 90), and Ginasta.
- Having the following items: Incubus Glove, Orcsphere, Sanctified Plate, Incubus King items (Armor, Shield, Helm, and Pin).
Optimal outcomes[edit | edit source]
- Erosian and Ghenalese Front scores need to be ≥ 30 for the best possible scenario or ≥ 25 for the second best.
- With a Tower Front ≥ 29 you get the best evaluation possible or ≥ 24 for second best.
Tower Crossroads 1[edit | edit source]
Start by going right to talk with Wendis. It grants you +1 Entity Cohesion.
Then talk to Orcent, to proceed with some calculations.
Note that the "new" army size and quality are replacing the old ones, not being added to them.
First the calculations for the main army.
|Core forces directly loyal to the Doom King|
|Old Army Size||≥ 225||+85||-||-|
|Old Army Quality||≥ 25||-||+30|
|Orc Diversification complete||+5||+3|
|Yhilin score with
|ON||≥ 30||+30||+2||"With Yhilin stabilized"|
|OFF||≥ 30||+1||"Most forces in Yhilin are required to keep peace"|
|Tak'Kan score||≥ 50||+20||+1||-|
|≤ 19||-||-||"They were unable to provide meaningful support"|
|Monsters killed in
|Tarran'Kan Slums remodeled||+5|
|Orcish Democracy funded||+1|
|Orc Pools Upgrade funded||yes|
|Chalice States contributions|
|Chalice States score||≥ 50||+15||+4||-|
|Lustlord Temples expansion||+5|
|Orc Tunnels upgrade||-||+1|
|Gasm Falls water cleanup|
Highest valuies for the main army:
- Army Size: 190
- Army Quality: 48
Then the calculations for the auxiliaries: These values will be re-calculated again at the start of Tower Crossrodads 5, but you can't change any of the underlying variables (with one exception, during the first Zirantia section, Zirantia country score can be changed), so you can just note them down here.
|Arclent Acceptance||≥ 50||+30||+28||+2||"It is remarkable"|
|49-40||+25||+26||+1||"most have come to tolerate"|
|39-30||+20||+24||-||"many have come to accept"|
|29-20||+15||+22||"many have come to tolerarte"|
|19-10||+10||+20||"skepticism about the Doom King"|
|≤ 9||-||+10||"fear of the Doom King"|
|New Givini score||≥ 50||+10||+5||+1||"a small group of knights"|
|49-40||+5||+4||"a very small group of knights" + "exceptional"|
|39-25||+3||"a very small group of knights" + "impressive"|
|New Givini Mage Guild funded||+5||+3||+1||"their Mage Guild sent some mages"|
|ON||+10||+5||"many volunteers of other races"|
|... + Mercenary Offices funded||-||+2||"a few high quality mercenaries"|
Tower Expansion funded
|+5||"the succubi in the Stineford region are flourishing"|
|War Monument funded||+3||"a small but strong group of veterans from the war"|
with the party
in charge being
|NUP||≥ 12||+10||+2||"They could only spare a few"|
|≤ 3||-5||-1||"sent only a token force"|
|OZL||≥ 12||+20||+1||"a decently sized group"|
|Order of Silence
|≥ 100||+10||+4||+2||"small and extremely well-trained"|
|99-75||+3||+1||"a small but well-trained"|
|74-50||+5||+2||"a very small but well-trained"|
And finally the calculations for the fronts.
|Send early troops||+10||+5|
Erosian Pass[edit | edit source]
This section starts with a calculation for your chosen path based on your number of captives during the prelude.
|≥ 10||+1||"we're starting in a strong position"|
|9-5||-||"our scouting covered things well enough"|
|≤ 4||-1||"our scouting was almost as good"|
|≥ 10||+1||"were able to tell us a lot about Erosia"|
|9-5||-1||"I wish we knew more"|
|≤ 4||-2||"we'll be starting from a position of weakness"|
There is some branching in this section: some of the events depend if you decided to send troops early or not during the second trip to Stenai. However, there are also events that are common to the two paths.
|Talk with Mestan||+1||-||-|
|Robin helps setting up a defensive network||+1||-100 MP Robin, ON|
|Hilstara encourages a succubus
with RP ...
Early Troops path[edit | edit source]
|Talk to the Orc with captured supplies||+5||-|
On this path, you need an Early Troops score ≥ 7 to enter the cavern.
Hold Back path[edit | edit source]
|Robin helps erecting an Sx pillar||+1||-250 MP Robin|
|Defeat monsters (2 times)||+1 each||-|
|Deploy Orcs to guard pass exits (5 times)|
|Defeat Erosian soldiers (3 times)||+1 each||-25 MP Qum and Carina each|
On this path, you need a Hold Back Path score ≥ 9 or more to enter the cavern.
Cavern[edit | edit source]
You can talk with the erosian orc for +1 Path score.
There's a choice about whether or not to take the supplies from the resistance.
|Leave Supplies||Take Supplies|
When negotiating with the resistance, if Ginasta's affection is positive, you get +1 Early Troops Path / +2 Hold Back Path. If her affection is < 1 but still superior to -25, you get +1 Hold Back Path.
There is a cutscene with some fights. The Early Troops Path have one more fight against Erosian enemies:
|Elite Erosian Soldier||Anti-Sex, Sex, Thunder||Stun, Sleep, Paralysis, Earth, Silence, Blind, Charmed, Lust Death, Lust Mad, Lust Stun, Fire, Ice, Poison||Immune to Corrupt, Sexbind|
|Erosian Archer||Anti-Sex, Sex, Fire||Stun, Sleep, Paralysis, Earth, Silence, Blind, Charmed, Lust Death, Lust Mad, Lust Stun, Thunder, Poison|
|Erosian Healer||Anti-Sex, Sex||Stun, Sleep, Paralysis, Earth, Silence, Blind, Charmed, Lust Death, Fire, Ice, Thunder, Poison||Immune to Corrupt, Sexbind, Lust Mad, Lust Stun|
|Erosian Striker||Anti-Sex, Sex, Ice||Stun, Sleep, Paralysis, Earth, Silence, Blind, Lust Death, Lust Stun, Fire, Ice, Thunder, Poison||Immune to Corrupt, Sexbind, Lust Mad, Charmed|
|Erosian Captain||Anti-Sex, Sex, Fire||Stun, Sleep, Paralysis, Earth, Silence, Blind, Ice, Lust Death, Poison||Immune to Corrupt, Sexbind, Charmed, Lust Mad, Lust Stun|
|Elite Erosian Knight||Anti-Sex, Sex, Thunder||Stun, Sleep, Paralysis, Earth, Silence, Blind, Charmed, Lust Death, Lust Mad, Lust Stun, Fire, Ice, Poison||Immune to Corrupt, Sexbind|
|Erosian Reaper||Anti-Sex, Sex||Stun, Sleep, Paralysis, Earth, Silence, Blind, Charmed, Lust Death, Fire, Ice, Thunder, Poison|
|Erosian Succubus||Anti-Sex||Stun, Sleep, Paralysis, Sex, Silence, Blind, Lust Death, Lust Stun, Earth, Fire, Thunder, Poison|
There are then some calculations about the results of your efforts.
|≥ 12||+2||"we're making excellent progress"|
|11-10||+1||"we're making good progress"|
|≤ 9||-2||"we didn't win this battle easily enough"|
|≥ 15||+2||"we're making excellent progress"|
|14-13||+1||"we're making good progress"|
|12-11||-||"things are more complex than I'd hoped"|
|≤ 10||-2||"we didn't win this battle easily enough"|
You're asked to choose between advancing cautiously, or aggressively. Basically, if you've sent troops early, take the aggressive option, otherwise take the cautious one.
|Early Troops||+1 Erosian Front||+2 Erosian Front|
|Hold Back||+2 Erosian Front||-1 Erosian Front|
Now you can choose on what front Robin should focus.
- Erosia: +1 Erosian Front, other consequences later
- Tower: +3 Tower Front
The Fucklord's Tower 1[edit | edit source]
Go left until Aka senses a trap, then right until you stumble upon a disturbance. There are some enemies wandering around:
|Fucklord's Inkling||Ice, Sex, Anti-Sex||Stun, Sleep, Paralysis, Silence, Blind, Lust Death, Lust Stun, Fire, Thunder||Immune to Corrupt, Dominated, Poison, Sexbind|
|Male Remnant||Sex||Stun, Sleep, Paralysis, Silence, Lust Death, Lust Stun, Thunder, Anti-Sex, Ice|
|Shadow Slut||Thunder||Stun, Sleep, Paralysis, Earth, Silence, Blind, Sex, Poison||Immune to Corrupt, Sexbind, Charmed, Deathblow, Lust Mad, Lust Death|
Then go left again, there will be an arrow on the ground which can be used as a teleporter. To reach the Fucklord's harem, you can do the following:
- After the first arrow, take the one on the topmost part of the platform you're on.
- Take the one left of you that points up.
- On the platform you're on, there are two arrows that point left; take the bottom right one.
- Arrow pointing down.
- Arrow pointing right.
- Arrow pointing up.
There is a mini-boss fight (Undead Erosian). He is weak against Fire and Sex. Resists Poison, Anti-Sex, Ice, Earth, and Thunder. Is immune to Blind, Charmed, Confusion, Corrupted, Deathblow, and Dominated.
Now you can interact with the Fucklord's harem for some sweet boosts.
- Warrior girl: +2 Erosian Front
- Glasses girl: +1 Erosian Front
- "Aramite" girl: +1 Tower Front
After that, you can talk to Riala. You're given another choice.
- Be cautious: -400 MP Riala
- Invest Mana: +3 Tower Front, -250 MP Riala, Aka and Vhala, -2500 HP Yarra
Tower Crossroads 2[edit | edit source]
This section starts with a briefing with Orcent.
|Army Size||≥ 200||+5||-||"we have always had overwhelming numerical superiority"|
|199-175||+4||"we have always had significant numerical superiority"|
|174-150||+3||"we have always had numerical superiority"|
|149-125||+2||"we have always had a slight number advantage"|
|124-100||-||"We're encountering more difficulty than expected"|
|≤ 99||-2||"We're struggling with spreading our forces thin"|
|Army Quality||≥ 40||+4||"Only his Tower elites can trouble them."|
|39-35||+3||"having no difficulty [...] and overwhelming the enemy."|
|34-30||+2||"having very little difficulty"|
|29-25||+1||"having little difficulty"|
|≤ 24||-||"our troops are not as superior to the Erosian forces as we'd hoped"|
|guaranteed||-||+5||"Riala reports that they have encountered the Fucklord's harem"|
After that, you get an evaluation of the current Front scores.
You can talk with your girls for some relationship points:
After that, you can go to the bottom of the camp to investigate a disturbance, which starts an attack by the Fucklord's demon girl. You're given the choice to use a seed of corruption against her, or to keep it in reserve for later use against the Fucklord.
|Target Fucklord||Target Sabitha|
If you use the seed of corruption against her, don't forget to pick up the demonic seed.
After that, there are demons that appear on the map:
|Grim Demon||Physical, Poison||Fire, Ice, Thunder, Sex, Charmed, Deathblow, Lust Death, Lust Mad, Lust Stun||Immune to Blind, Silence, Stun, Corrupt, Dominated, Sexbind|
|Lurid Demon||Sex||Fire, Ice, Thunder, Poison, Stun, Charmed, Deathblow, Lust Death, Lust Mad, Lust Stun||Immune to Blind, Silence, Corrupt, Dominated, Sexbind|
|Fleshy Demon||Physical||Fire, Ice, Thunder, Sex, Poison, Charmed, Deathblow, Lust Death, Lust Mad, Lust Stun||Immune to Blind, Silence, Stun, Corrupt, Dominated, Sexbind|
There are two types: blue and red (in combat; on the map they're all blue). There are 5 red groups; eliminating one of them grants +1 Demon Score. There are 3 blue groups; eliminating one of them grants +2 Demon Score. However, it's implied the blue groups are not hostiles (it's possible to escape from the fights against them and reshaped-Varia warns that there is something weird with the demons), and killing them adds +1 Thoroughness each, which have negative consequences later.
At the bottom of the camp, there's a Solidified Chaos that needs to be taken down. Once he's dead, go talk to Orcent. You'll get some consequences on how well you've hunted the demons.
|≥ 10||+3 Tower Front, +2 Ghenalese Front||"we significantly reduced our opponent's forces"|
|9-7||+2 Tower Front, +1 Ghenalese Front||"we reduced our opponent's forces a little"|
|6-5||-||"all we managed to do was hold our own"|
|≤ 4||-1 Tower Front||"it cost us progress here"|
Erosian War Camp[edit | edit source]
Mestan appears if you talked to him previously. Talking to him grants +5 relationship points. You then need to decide where you send him to scout.
- Scout here: +3 Erosian Front
- Scout borders: +3 Ghenalese Front
When you've done everything, go back to the orc commander. He can tell you your Erosian Front score. Basically, if you've got 20+ Erosian Front, push to seize the town, otherwise pick the defensive option.
Push will also activate the variable , which will have consequences later.
The immediate consequences depend on your Erosian Front score:
|Erosian Front||Find a defensive
seize the town
|≥ 20||-1 Erosian Front||+2 Erosian Front|
|≤ 19||+2 Erosian Front||-1 Erosian Front|
After making that decision, the Fucklord attacks. You can choose to use spells to support either the orcs or Robin, granting a +2 bonus to whichever is chosen. You can't keep all of your unique orcs alive without this support.
Orc Stand[edit | edit source]
At this point there isn't much you can do to influence this confrontation, the results are mainly based on what happened before the war.
First, there are some general calculations, followed by calculations based on your Erosian Front score.
|Talked with Stark at Feroholm shrine in Ch. 4|
Your Orc Stand score then determines the effects:
|≥ 10||+2 Robin Stand, ON|
|8-9||+2 Robin Stand, , ON1 Orc dies|
|6-7||+1 Robin Stand, , ON2 Orcs die|
|4-5||3 Orcs die|
|≤ 3||-2 Erosian Front, +1 FL CD, 3 Orcs die|
Robin Stand[edit | edit source]
Once again, there are some general calculations, followed by some calculations on how the Tower Front is going.
|Iris' seed||not used on Sabitha|
|Robin||focused on Erosia|
|Tower Front||≥ 20|
And now for the results:
|≥ 5||+2 Erosian Front, +1 Tower Front, for the next battle ON|
|3-4||+1 Erosian Front|
|≤ 2||-1 Erosian Front, -1 Tower Front, ON|
There is then a fight against the Fucklord. If you damage him enough (to 75% of his max HP), he'll be injured from this battle.
The Fucklord's Tower 2[edit | edit source]
This area is pretty straightforward: interact with the girls to unlock barriers, beat enemies, and loot chests. Remember that, as a Tower area, you can jump over small gaps. If you're stuck, search for an area where you can jump. In case that you have any difficulty, check the maps:
There are some new enemies too:
|Twisted Desire||-||Stun, Sleep, Paralysis, Silence, Lust Death, Lust Stun, Lust Mad, Charmed, Blind, Thunder, Fire, Ice, Poison, Earth||Immune to Corrupt, Dominant, Deathblow, Sexbind|
|Shadow Succubus||Anti-Sex||Stun, Sleep, Paralysis, Thunder, Fire, Blind, Sex, Lust Death, Ice||Immune to Corrupt, Silence, Charmed, Lust Mad, Lust Stun|
Sitting on the Fucklord's large throne grants +1 Tower Front and heals.
The chest after this throne is a mimic.
Here's a list of chests content:
- Charm of Great Perversion
- Erosian Battleaxe
- Huge Mana Potion
- 3,294 Sx
- Huge Lust Draught
- Erosian Dress (behind a tree)
- Three Large Mana Potions
- Sexual Charm (Mimic chest)
At the end of this section, there's a bigger enemy called Fetish Concentration.
Tower Crossroads 3[edit | edit source]
You can't do anything at this point (it's a cutscene), except reading the dialogues, but there are some calculations behind the scene. At this point, you automatically gain +30 Ghenalese Front, plus some relationship points with Fheliel.
|≥ 30||+6||"I strongly approve"|
|24-20||+2||"your war in Erosia hasn't been too chaotic"|
|19-15||-||"How the war in Erosia is going no longer matters"|
|≤ 14||-5||"You've bungled this war"|
Erosian Warcamp Exterior[edit | edit source]
The only thing you really need to do here is talk to the orc leader. Talking to him grants an unavoidable -2 Ghenalese Front. You're then prompted to make a decision concerning where the efforts should be focused.
|Focus on scouting||Focus on advancement||Focus on Kyangan|
You're then asked to choose where to send extra healers.
|Prepare for attack||Assist Ghenalon||Restore Erosia|
Tower Crossroads 4[edit | edit source]
Bottom right of the map, there's a spark that can be interacted with. If , it unlocks something for the next section. OFF
Top left of the map, there's another spark. If , you gain OFF+1 Tower Front. You can then choose to expend some mana to keep the Anak out. It costs 250 MP for both Robin and Riala, but Xestris comes to negotiate a ceasefire.
A little lower there is a static blue sprite that marks the end of this section.
Kanese Tower Foundation[edit | edit source]
You need to prepare as much as you can before fighting off the enemy at the center of the map.
- There are three groups of enemies. Each grants +1 Tanurak Prep when beaten.
- Top left, you can set a sexual magic trap and get +2 Tanurak Prep in exchange for -500 MP for Riala.
- Center right, if , you can set an arcane magic trap and get OFF+2 Tanurak Prep in exchange for -500 MP for Robin.
- Bottom center, you can set an incubus magic trap and get +2 Tanurak Prep in exchange for -500 MP for Simon. Alternatively, if Simon's max MP is less than 500, he needs at least 300 MP to complete the spell, but it actually drains all of his MP. Because of these conditions, it may be necessary for him to unequip the Tormented Shield.
- If Robin interacted with the spark on the bottom right of the previous section, you can go to the bottom right of this one to interact with Mithyn. It grants +2 Tanurak Prep and +1 Tower Front.
The Tower sections in general look like they're testing your ability to ration MP or require that you buy mana potions, but you can use character skills to keep mana high. Just kill all enemies but one and then guard while using the following skills:
- Yarra's Sexual Mana can recharge most characters once per fight.
- Riala has Mana Masturbation.
- Simon should have Lust Renewal, and the Incubus Glove (or if you lack that, the Ancient Glove) increases his SP regeneration, in addition to making Support Allies a good way to keep the party standing.
Good enemies to leave alive for this would be Tormented or Wild Hunter, which are vulnerable to Corrupt.
Also, keep in mind that you'll find 3 Mana Potions later in the war. You end this section by fighting a Mangled node (19,999 EXP). It's not a difficult fight (despite Yarra's comments afterwards) as it is very vulnerable to Sex (3x: Yarra & Riala) and Ice (Robin).
Zirantia[edit | edit source]
Zirantia Waystation[edit | edit source]
Start by talking to the local Zirantians, as it adds to the Zirantia Help hidden score.
Of notable interest:
- A blond merchant talking about profits, grants +1 Zirantia Help.
- A girl talking about the increased security, grants +1 Zirantia Help.
- A kid whose mother is missing: Unlocks the attempts to infiltrate the base and grants
- +3 Zirantia Help if Varia was reshaped
- or +2 if she was dominated.
- A member of the Divine Claws appears near the tents once Zirantia Help reaches 3, grants +2 Zirantia Help and unlocks the attempts to infiltrate the base.
You can also talk to the supply guard, which leads to a choice prompt. Keep in mind that if Uyae's RP are maxed, she won't lose them.
|Stay focused on Erosia||Divert supplies to Zirantia||Balance the two|
Divine Claw base[edit | edit source]
Wynn joins the party for this part.
On the very left of the room, there's a switch. Activate it, then move to the bottom left room, where there's another switch. Activate it too, and then go back to the first switch and put it back in its original position. This way you've got access to all the rooms. Clear the chests before moving on to the poison trap.
If Altina is present, she can help with the trap. This way, she gains +10 MAG, +3 RP, and Wynn learns Poison. The trap is also much less deadly: getting through it costs -100 MP to both Wynn and Altina, instead of -1000 HP to everyone plus the poison status effect.
The ladder leads directly to a minor fight and then a boss fight without the possibility to access the menu in between.
Tower Crossroads 5[edit | edit source]
This section starts by recalculating the auxiliary size, quality and diversity, and then their effects.
|≥ 90||+4||+2 Ghenalon|
|≥ 50||+4||+4 Fheliel|
|≤ 19||-2||-5 Fheliel|
Then there are the results of the Ghenalon Auxiliary Check, followed by a calculation based on Auxiliary Diversity to know how well they blended in the Ghenalese army:
|Ghenalon Auxiliary Check|
|≥ 8||+5 Fheliel||"The arrival of our auxiliaries has completely stopped the Lustlord's advance"|
|7-5||-1 Ghenalese Front, +2 Fheliel||"Our auxiliaries have fought brilliantly"|
|4||-3 Ghenalese Front, +1 Fheliel||"Our auxiliaries have fought well"|
|3||-5 Ghenalese Front||"Our auxiliaries have fought reasonably well"|
|2||-7 Ghenalese Front, -2 Fheliel||"Our auxiliaries have fought poorly"|
|≤ 1||-10 Ghenalese Front, -5 Fheliel||"Our auxiliaries have fought quite poorly"|
|≥ 9||+1 Ghenalon, +1 Erosia, +1 Rodak, ON||"our forces blended into those of Ghenalon"|
|8-7||-2 Erosian Front, ON||"our forces have not attracted much attention"|
|6-5||-3 Erosian Front, -2 Tower Front||"the Lustlord noticed that we moved against him"|
|≤ 4||-5 Erosian Front, -3 Tower Front||"our effort at subterfuge utterly failed"|
You're then prompted to chose which front to reinforce. If the subterfuge was successful, Ghenalon is doing fine and there's no need to reinforce it.
|Reinforce Erosia||Reinforce Tower||Reinforce Ghenalon|
At this point, the Fucklord launches a magic attack and troops against the base and Yhilin. Once again, the results depend on your preparations:
|Yhilin Tower||≥ 9||+1||-||"appear to be holding"|
|8-6||-||"appear to be holding, but barely"|
|≤ 5||-2||-1 Yhilin||"have failed"|
|Magic||≥ 30||+2||-||"had no trouble"|
|19-15||-||"are barely holding"|
|Military||≥ 25||+2||"dealt with the attack easily"|
|24-20||+1||"dealt with the attack handily"|
|19-15||-||"appear to be dealing with them"|
|≤ 14||-2||"are struggling to deal with the attack"|
The counterattack is then checked.
|≥ 5||+2 Tower Front||"exceptionally well"|
|4-3||+1 Tower Front||"remarkably well"|
|2-1||-||"managed to weather"|
|0-(-3)||-1 Tower Front, -1 Yhilin, ON||"the situation is dire"|
|≤ -4||-2 Tower Front, -2 Yhilin, -1 Hospitality, -1 Military, -1 Magic, ON||"the situation is extremely dire"|
The Tower base is then reached by demons. How much damage they do is based on how many blue demons were killed previously.
|≥ 3||-2 Tower Front|
|2-1||-1 Tower Front|
Sylvan Grove[edit | edit source]
There are two groups of elves that can be avoided, killing them anyway adds +1 Sylvan Causalities which is hurtful later. Outside of that, this section is pretty straightforward. Equipping the Tormented Shield will definitely help, in any case.
Forest of Flickering Leaves[edit | edit source]
This part is a looping maze. There are four chests, two of which contains loot, and two others which clear removable trees.
Among the loot, there are 3 Mana Potions (to make up for the ones used in the Kanese Tower part, if you used potions) and 2,437 Sx.
Despite the fact that the group is close to ending the denial spell, there is no bonus for not killing the roaming groups of Erosians (see this section for details on the enemies).
Erosian Temple 1[edit | edit source]
Like in the forest, sparing the enemies don't have much of an impact. Just make sure you take the chest on the top left of the map; it won't be accessible later. The final fight can be tricky, see this section of the Boss page for hints and tips.
Zirantian Palace[edit | edit source]
Go to Alluon & Allue's room and fight them. Then you can go upstairs. You'll need to fight a group of soldiers, and then the Fucklord makes his grand announcement.
If the Ivalan Church agreed to take measures against the Fucklord, they immediately attack him, and you only lose -1 Tower Front. However, if they didn't, then you lose -3 Tower Front, -1 Zirantia and +2 FL CD.
You then need to fight the Fucklord. He's too powerful to be beaten (if you do anyway you'll be punished for cheating), but if you can hold for 6 turns, he'll abort the fight. This turns . If you don't lose (even if you cheat) you'll get ON+1 Zirantia and +1 Zirantia Help.
Now the Doom King arrives and a fight ensues between the incubi.
|Erosian Front||≥ 30||+5|
|Incubus glove owned||+2|
|Simon's level||≥ 72|
|Harem Size||≥ 21||+3|
And now for the results of the DKvFL Check.
|≥ 11||+1 Zirantia, +3 Zirantia Help, +1 Tower Front, , ON ON||"Father is forcing him to waste it rapidly"|
|10-9||+2 Zirantia Help, ON||"Father is matching him"|
|8-6||-1 Zirantia||"it's not going as well as we hoped"|
|≤ 5||-2 Zirantia, -2 Zirantia Help, -1 Tower Front||"it's going poorly"|
Tanurak's return[edit | edit source]
Tanurak is back, and he wants to mess up with everything.
If your Tak'Kan Tower score is ≥ 4, you get +1 Tanurak Prep. Otherwise, you'll have to do with what you managed to get during the Kanese Tower section. There's a calculation based on your Tanurak Prep score, followed by checks for how much Incubus Kings items you have (IK Armor, IK Helm, IK Shield, IK Pin).
|≥ 12||+1 Tower Front||"actually rather obnoxious"|
|11-10||+1 Tanurak Strikes||"actually a bit obnoxious"|
|9-7||-1 Tower Front, +2 Tanurak Strikes||"they only wasted a bit of time and energy"|
|6-3||-2 Tower Front, +3 Tanurak Strikes||"such paltry defenses"|
|≤ 2||-3 Tower Front, +4 Tanurak Strikes||"such pathetic defenses"|
|4||+1 Tower Front||"show consistent interest"|
|3||+1 Tanurak Strikes||"show some interest"|
|2||-1 Tower Front, +2 Tanurak Strikes||"show only some interest"|
|1||-2 Tower Front, +3 Tanurak Strikes||"show only a little interest"|
|0||-3 Tower Front, +4 Tanurak Strikes||"show no interest at all"|
You then suffer some negative consequences based on your Tanurak Strikes score.
|≥ 8||-4 Tower Front, -4 Erosian Front, -5 Tak'Kan, -2 Ghenalese Front, -2 Arclent Acceptance, , ON, ON, ON, ON-1 Tertia|
|7-6||-3 Tower Front, -3 Erosian Front, -3 Tak'Kan, -1 Ghenalese Front, -1 Arclent Acceptance, , ON, ON, ON, ON-1 Tertia|
|5-4||-2 Tower Front, -2 Erosian Front, -2 Tak'Kan, , ON, ON, ON, ON-1 Tertia|
|3||-2 Tower Front, -2 Erosian Front, , ON, ON ON|
|2||-2 Tower Front, -2 Erosian Front, , ON ON|
|1||-2 Erosian Front, ON|
There are further consequences depending on the regions Tanurak affected and your actions during the Erosian Prelude:
and # Erosian
|≥ 10||+1 Erosian Front|
|≤ 4||-1 Erosian Front|
|≥ 4||-1 Zirantia Help|
|3-0||-2 Zirantia Help|
|≤ -1||-3 Zirantia Help|
Erosian Temple 2[edit | edit source]
You start this section by an unavoidable -5 Ghenalese Front. You then get some consequences based on your path score.
And then more results of past switches.
|ON||-3 Tower Front||-1 Tower Front|
|OFF||-||+1 Tower Front|
If , you get OFF+5 RP with Hilstara.
You can then talk to the Orc Captain to choose which front to reinforce.
|ON||+3 Erosian Front, -2 Tower Front, -2 Ghenalese Front, -2 Zirantia|
|OFF||+1 Erosian Front, -2 Tower Front, -2 Ghenalese Front, -2 Zirantia|
|Ghenalon||ON||-2 Erosian Front, -2 Tower Front, +1 Ghenalese Front, -2 Zirantia|
|OFF||-2 Erosian Front, -2 Tower Front, +3 Ghenalese Front, -2 Zirantia|
|Tower||ON||-2 Erosian Front, +3 Tower Front, -2 Ghenalese Front, -2 Zirantia|
|OFF||-2 Erosian Front, +1 Tower Front, -2 Ghenalese Front, -2 Zirantia|
|Zirantia||ON||-2 Erosian Front, -2 Tower Front, -2 Ghenalese Front, +3 Zirantia|
|OFF||-2 Erosian Front, -2 Tower Front, -2 Ghenalese Front, +1 Zirantia|
Gryndine River[edit | edit source]
Start by going to the top left of the map and talking to Janine, it'll give you better results if you talk to her first. When talking to her, there are some variables that change your negotiation score.
- If the Airship Counter is at least 1 and you funded Airship Militarization, you gain +2 Elven Negotiations. If the Airship Counter is ≥ 2, you gain a further +1 Elven Negotiations.
- If your Darghelon score is ≤ 4, you lose -1 Elven Negotiations. If your Gheldaron score is ≤ 4, you lose -1 Elven Negotiations. You can get the two maluses at the same time.
- If you funded the Denmiel Archives, you gain +1 Elven Negotiations.
- If your Sylvan Casualties score is 0, you gain +1 Elven Negotiations. If it's 1, you lose -1 Elven Negotiations. If it's 3, you lose -3 Elven Negotiations.
You can also talk to a number of NPCs to get a better score.
- Lynine's mage, lower right corner of the tent you start in, grants +1 Elven Negotiations.
- Orilise's mage, lower left corner of the tent you start in, grants +1 Elven Negotiations.
- The Darghelese ambassador, an elf close to Janine's tent, grants +1 Elven Negotiations.
- Once you talked to Janine, and if your Airship Counter is ≥ 2, there's an elven airship captain that appears near her. She grants +1 Elven Negotiations.
- For the same conditions, there's also a succubus airship crewman, who grants +1 Elven Negotiations.
- After speaking to Janine, there's a horny member of the Mother's Guard, right of the main meeting area. Talking to him grants +1 Elven Negotiations.
- Speaking to Queen Eytria (Queen of Darghelon, the blonde one on the left) without speaking to Janine first grants -1 Elven Negotiations. However, talking to her after having talked to Janine first doesn't lead to any bonus.
- Likewise, speaking to Queen Dheria (Queen of Gheldaron, the black haired one on the right) without speaking to Janine first gives you a -1 Elven Negotiations malus. However, you can also talk to her a second time to tell her what you think is the biggest threat:
- Local retaliation: grants +2 Elven Negotiations.
- Aram: grants +1 Aram, +1 Eustrin, and it's likely to have further consequences later.
- You can also talk to Melymyn, the leader of the Mother's Guard. If you talked to Janine first, you gain +1 Elven Negotiations, otherwise it's -1 Elven Negotiations. If Orilise's RP are ≥ 90, you gain an additional +1 Elven Negotiations. And you also gain +3 Orilise simply for having this conversation.
Once you've done everything you want, talk to Janine to start the negotiations.
If you maxed Janine's RP, you gain +2 Elven Negotiations. Then there's a small modification based on your Arclent Acceptance.
Then you're prompted to choose a strategy for the negotiations.
|Choice / Condition||Effect|
|Leave it to Janine||+1 Elven Negotiations|
|Unite with Janine||-1 Elven Negotiations|
with Religion ...
|≥ 40||+3 Elven Negotiations, +5 Orilise|
|39-30||+2 Elven Negotiations, +3 Orilise|
|≤ 19||-1 Elven Negotiations|
|Play the Queens against
each other with
Elven Negotiations ...
|≥ 15||-1 Elven Negotiations|
|14-10||+2 Elven Negotiations|
|≤ 9||+4 Elven Negotiations|
Then you need to choose which nation will conduct the magical checks. Both nations is clearly the worst choice.
At this point, if your Darghelon score is ≥ 8, you gain +1 Elven Negotiations. Same thing with Gheldaron: if it's ≥ 8, then you get an additional +1 Elven Negotiations.
Now it's time for the results of your negotiations.
|≥ 17||+4 Darghelon, +4 Gheldaron, +2 Arclent Acceptance, +3 Social, +2 Religion, +5 Janine||"Janine and I are working together so perfectly"|
|16-15||+2 Darghelon, +2 Gheldaron, +1 Arclent Acceptance, +2 Social, +1 Religion, +2 Janine||"Melymyn and her schemes have lost much credibility"|
|14-10||+1 Social||"Not as well as I'd hoped"|
|≤ 9||-2 Darghelon, -2 Gheldaron, -1 Arclent Acceptance||"Not great"|
Ghenalese Battlefield 1[edit | edit source]
Basically, in this section you're supposed to do everything you can to help Ghenalon. You can start by having the initial conversation with the guard.
- There's a Ghenalese mage orc in red. Talking to him for the first time grants +1 Ghenalon Assist.
- If Kalant joined the Order of Silence, you can talk to him for +1 Ghenalon Assist.
- If you invested in the Iron Cudgel back in the HQ, you can talk to one of them for +1 Ghenalon Assist.
- Talk to the Ghenalese mage right of the flag for +1 Ghenalon Assist. If you completed the Purity research, you get another +1 Ghenalon Assist. If you started the Demonic research, you additionally gain +2 Ghenalon Assist.
- If you sent Mestan scout the border before the Fucklord attacked the warcamp, he's here, and you can talk to him for +1 Ghenalon Assist.
- On the battlefield, there are 4 groups of Rodakan orcs, which grants +1 Ghenalon Assist each when defeated.
- In the Early Troops Path, there is a "probe orcs" group on the bottom of the maps. When talking to him, Robin mentions that defeating them might be hurtful. Killing them anyway lands you -2 Ghenalon Assist.
- There are supply crates on the left of the battlefield. Taking them grants +1 Ghenalon Assist.
- There is a soldier guarding a small house on the battlefield. Talking to him grants +1 Ghenalon Assist. If Dari has joined the harem, you get a further +2 Ghenalon Assist and +3 Dari.
- Trying to exit the map by the south leads to an encounter with Rodakan Tower orcs. If you've got the Orcsphere, you gain +1 Ghenalon, otherwise it's -2 Ghenalese Front.
- Once you've encountered the Rodakan Tower orcs, talk with Balia for +1 Ghenalon Assist and +5 Balia.
- Once you've talked to Balia, talk again to the Ghenalese mage orc for a further +1 Ghenalon Assist.
Note that interacting with the supplies at the center of the map won't change the Ghenalon Assist score. However, it will grant you +5 Ivala. You need to have the initial conversation with the guard first for these supplies to appear.
Once you've done everything you want, go back to the guard and talk to him to end this section. Now you've got the results of your efforts, based on your Ghenalon Assist score.
|≥ 15||+3 Ghenalon, +6 Fheliel||"completely stopped the enemy's advance"|
|14-12||-1 Ghenalese Front, +2 Ghenalon, +4 Fheliel||"slowed down the enemy's advance"|
|11-10||-2 Ghenalese Front, +1 Ghenalon, +2 Fheliel||"slowed down the enemy's advance a bit"|
|9-5||-3 Ghenalese Front, +1 FL CD||"it's a little better than nothing. Thanks"|
|≤ 4||-5 Ghenalese Front, +2 FL CD, -2 Fheliel||"it's a little better than nothing"|
Zirantian Palace Aftermath[edit | edit source]
This section starts by calculating the results of your previous actions, in function of who you supported.
|No one||≥ 12||+1 Zirantia, , ON+5 Uyae||"we've done rather well"|
|11||-1 Zirantia, +3 Uyae||"we've done fairly well"|
|10||-2 Zirantia, +2 Uyae||"as well as could be expected"|
|9-8||-4 Zirantia, +1 FL CD, +1 Uyae||"about as well as could be expected"|
|7-5||-5 Zirantia, +1 FL CD, ON||"the damage has been worse than I expected"|
|≤ 4||-5 Zirantia, +2 FL CD, ON||"the damage has been much worse than I expected"|
|≥ 10||+1 Zirantia, , ON+5 Uyae||"we've done rather well"|
|9-6||-2 Zirantia, +3 Uyae||"about as well as could be expected"|
|≤ 5||-4 Zirantia, +2 FL CD, ON||"the damage has been worse than I expected"|
Now that this is done, Zirantia Help is reset to 0. You can then have a number of conversations to boost it again.
- You can talk to the supply room guard for +1 Zirantia Help.
- In the room just south of the supply room, you can talk to Fuani for +1 Zirantia Help.
- At the entry room, you can talk to Varia for +1 Zirantia Help.
- Wynn's in the bottom right room, and grants +1 Zirantia Help.
- If Altina's in the party, you can talk to her in the top left room, the one you occupied during your first visit in Zirantia. It grants +1 Zirantia Help and unlocks an option in a later choice.
- If you supported ...
- the OZL, you can talk to the Zirantian Ambassador in his room (top right) for another +1 Zirantia Help.
- no one, then Biyue is in this room instead, and grants you +2 Zirantia Help.
Once you've done everything you want, exit the palace by the south to make your final decision. The last choice, Absorb sexual energy, only appears if you've talked to Altina. Basically, if you've got a problem somewhere, try to solve it, and if you haven't any problem, pick Altina's solution.
Depending on your choice, a specific switch is set:
- Maintain order: ON
- Distribute supplies: ON
- Tower defenses: ON
- Absorb sexual energy: ON
In conjunction with the current situation, that comprises of relevant switches set up to this point, the effects on your Zirantia and Zirantia Help scores are as follows:
And then there's a final calculation based on your new Zirantia Help score.
|≥ 7||+1 Zirantia|
|≤ 4||-1 Zirantia|
Erosian Warcamp 2 / Kyangan[edit | edit source]
You start this section by automatically losing -2 Ghenalese Front. Then, Megail gives you an extra 1,000,000 ProN for investing. It's only for this section: if you don't spend everything, you'll lose it at the end of this section and go back to your previous ProN amount.
Now, the game will check if Kyangan was taken.
|Erosian Front||≥ 30||+3|
|FL CD||≥ 3||-2|
If Kyangan Check is ≥ 5, then the city was taken cleanly and you go there, you also gain +3 Megail. On the other hand, if it wasn't, you stay at the warcamp.
Anyway, you can now invest your ProN. Simply talking to Iris and Lynine, even without investing, grants +1 Erosian Front each.
|Iris's organization investment||Both||175,000 ProN||+5 Erosia, ON|
|Lynine's sexual healing||150,000 ProN||+5 Erosia, ON|
|Erosian trade||500,000 ProN||+1 Erosia, ON|
|Restore Kyangan's fields||Kyangan||300,000 ProN||+1 Erosia, ON|
|Kyangan smithing||250,000 ProN||+1 Erosia, ON|
|Rebuild Kyangan||Warcamp||500,000 ProN||ON|
If you're in Kyangan, then the total cost is 1,375,000 ProN. If you're in the warcamp, then it is 1,325,000.
Once you've done everything you want, talk to the black-haired unsuccubus to end this section.
Ghenalese Battlefield 2[edit | edit source]
This section starts by calculating how much damage Ginasta is causing, and the consequences of how well the front is going.
|≥ 0||+2 Ghenalese Front||"limiting the collateral damage somewhat"|
|(-1)-(-10)||+1 Ghenalese Front||"she's only slowing them down a bit"|
|(-11)-(-20)||-||"she's not helping much"|
|≤ -21||-1 Ghenalese Front||"she's actively making things worse"|
|≥ 30||+5 Ghenalon, +5 Fheliel||"your troops have completely put a stop"|
|29-25||+3 Ghenalon, +2 Fheliel||"your troops have mostly put a stop"|
|24-20||+1 Ghenalon||"your troops have slowed down"|
|≤ 19||-1 Ghenalon||"Your troops are trying to help"|
You've also got some further bonuses.
- If you haven't talked to Mestan yet, you can now for +1 Ghenalon Assist.
- If Dari joined the harem and you rescued the people trapped on the battlefield, you can talk to her for another +1 Ghenalon Assist.
- There's a defecting Rodakan succubus on the battlefield. You can talk to her for +1 Ghenalon Assist, +2 Rodak, and possibly further consequences later.
After that, you're trying to set-up a trap for the Lustlord's Tower orcs. How well you do is measured with an Ambush Check and depends on various conditions:
|≥ 8||Shining Sword|
|7-6||-1 Ghenalese Front|
|5-4||-2 Ghenalese Front, orc mage killed|
|≤ 3||-4 Ghenalese Front, -2 Ghenalon, -5 Fheliel, orc mage killed|
Then the Fucklord uses demons to launch an attack. How successful it is depends on the number of blue demons you killed previously (Thoroughness).
|≥ 3||-2 Ghenalese Front, -1 Tower Front|
|2-1||-1 Ghenalese Front, -1 Tower Front|
|0||+1 Ghenalese Front|
After that, there's a fight between the Empress and Ginasta. You're given two choices: either use a pacifying spell on Ginasta and bypass the fight, or fight her directly. If you use the spell, you gain +3 Esthera. If you don't, you gain +10 Ginasta but you lose -2 Esthera. It's a tough fight, so you should check out the Bosses page.
If you use the Dominate skill against Ginasta, you lose -10 RP with her, and it may have further consequences later.
Final fights against the Fucklord[edit | edit source]
There are actually two fights. During the first, you'll fight the Fucklord with Yarra, Vhala and Riala. During the second one you can choose your party. Since he's already injured, he isn't too difficult to fight. He's quite weak to lust attacks, so Yarra and Riala can deal him some pretty heavy damage.
There are some calculations to determine how weak he will be when you fight him. All the "in battle" effects apply to Estaven in both fights, unless stated otherwise.
|Condition||FL Strength check||Effect on Estaven
|Fucklord Stand||Robin: ≥ 5||+1||-10000 HP||+1|
|Orcs: ≥ 6||-100 MP|
|Estaven hit with Ivalan spells during speech||+3||+2|
|Vhala's Sanctity Plate
owned and ...
The first FL Strength check determines how weak Estaven is during the first fight. If it's ≥ 7, you'll fight Weaker Estaven, otherwise it'll be Weak Estaven.
Weaker Estaven needs to be reduced to ≤ 33% of his HP to set and make him abort the fight. It's basically the same thing for Weak Estaven, except that it's 25% of his HP. If the threshold isn't reached, the fight will automatically end after turn 9, so it's recommended to deal damage quickly to injure him. ON
The second FL Strength check is then used to determine his weakness during the second fight. If it's ≥ 8, you'll fight Weakest Estaven, otherwise you'll fight Weaker Estaven. He's not much of a challenge either way.
There are also some calculations based on the FL War Bonus score.
|≥ 10||+3 Tower Front, +2 Erosia|
|9-8||+2 Tower Front, +1 Erosia|
|7-6||+1 Tower Front|
|5-3||-1 Tower Front, -1 Erosian Front, -1 Ghenalese Front|
|≤ 2||-2 Tower Front, -3 Erosian Front, -2 Ghenalese Front|
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
You can choose to let Wendis torture the Fucklord or not. Letting her grants +10 Entity Cohesion and +1 Sabitha, and may have further consequences later. Stopping her doesn't seem to have any immediate effect.
You then talk with Sabitha. Some hidden stats are affected by various choices made during the war.
|Thoroughness||≥ 3||-2 Sabitha||"you killed ONLY my demons" or "you mindlessly killed all of them"|
|1-2||-1 Sabitha||"you didn't even seem able to tell the difference"|
|0 and demons
|≥ 5||+3 Sabitha||"you actually saw the difference and left my demons alone"|
|≤ 4||+1 Sabitha||"You managed to restrain your mindlessly violent instincts"|
|Used Seed on Sabitha||-1 Sabitha||"Then you hit me with that awful seed"|
|Tower Front||≥ 27||+1 Sabitha|
|≤ 16||-1 Sabitha|
|Magical Constructs Research Started||+2 Sabitha|
|Sabitha RP||≥ 3 and used the
Seed against her
|no||Receive Demonic Seed, +3 Entity Cohesion||"I was told that you might want this"|
|yes||+1 Entity Cohesion||"I do not regret helping you win"|
You then liberate the Fucklord's harem, and get +5 Lynine. She can now be maxed, if she couldn't before.
And now it's time for the usual after-war conversations. Talking to Fheliel grants +5 RP with her, and may have further consequences later.
After the orgy Esthera will evaluate the outcome of the war, front by front. First comes Erosia, then Ghenalon, then Iris will bring the report for the Tower Front.
|≥ 30||+15 Erosia, +2 Esthera Satisfaction||"You surpassed my expectations with how well you claimed Erosia without destroying your prize. It will be quite an asset for you."|
|29-25||+10 Erosia, +1 Esthera Satisfaction||"You did a solid job of claiming Erosia without destroying your prize. It should be increasingly valuable as it recovers."|
|24-20||+5 Erosia||"It would have been better if you'd taken Erosia cleanly, but at least you prevented chaos."|
|19-15||-||"It would have been better if you'd taken Erosia cleanly, but at least you prevented some of the chaos."|
|14-10||-1 Esthera Satisfaction||"It would have been better if you'd taken Erosia cleanly, but at least you prevented some chaos."|
|≤ 9||-5 Erosia, -1 Esthera Satisfaction||"The Erosia you've claimed is terribly broken and chaotic. More of a liability than an asset."|
|≥ 30||+10 Ghenalon, +2 Esthera Satisfaction||"The little damage Ghenalon took will probably push them toward you. You should be able to turn that into an alliance and control Thenours."|
|29-25||+5 Ghenalon, +1 Esthera Satisfaction||"Ghenalon took some serious damage, but hopefully you can turn that into an alliance and control Thenours."|
|24-20||+1 Ghenalon||"Ghenalon took worse damage than I would have hoped. The situation on Thenours isn't as stable as you'd want."|
|19-10||-1 Ghenalon, -1 Esthera Satisfaction||"Ghenalon took much worse damage than I would have hoped. The situation on Thenours is dangerously unstable."|
|≤ 9||-3 Ghenalon, -2 Esthera Satisfaction||"Ghenalon took FAR worse damage than I would have hoped. The situation on Thenours is shockingly unstable."|
|≥ 29||+1 every country, +5 HQ Magic, +1 Abyssal Gem, +2 Esthera Satisfaction||"Despite the shifts and new forces, we retain a strong position in the Tower. We've even been able to expand!"|
|28-24||+1 every country, +1 Esthera Satisfaction||"Despite the shifts and new forces, we retain a solid position in the Tower."|
|23-19||research blocked||"Though our work was severely tested, and there are new forces in play, our position will be acceptable if we follow up on this."|
|≤ 18||research blocked, -1 every country, -1 Esthera Satisfaction||"She said that the war has taken a serious toll and set our work back."|
After that Esthera will comment on the war overall:
|≥ 5||+15 Orgasmic Empire, +9 Esthera||"As a whole, I'm extremely impressed with how well you conducted this war."|
|4-3||+10 Orgasmic Empire, +6 Esthera||"As a whole, you conducted this war reasonably well."|
|2-1||+5 Orgasmic Empire, +3 Esthera||"Overall our position isn't as strengthened as I'd hope, but we did well against difficult odds."|
|≤ 0||-||"Though we faced difficult odds, I'm afraid that doesn't change the fact that our position is weak overall."|
References[edit | edit source]
- Impossible in the current situation.
- You can get a demonic seed later if you use the seed against the Fucklord anyway, so don't let that sway your decision
- Simple isn't enough, it's cooperative help that's needed. ON
- The Impaler, Implevon and Ralke can be killed, in that order. If more Orcs were supposed to die than what you have, the game will put -2 Erosian Front, +1 FL CD for each Orc that was supposed to die but didn't.
- -1 Erosian Front, -1 Tower Front and -1 Ghenalese Front
- If you cheated and won the previous fight, it's OFF.
- Pursuant to SL's policy of helping the severely behind.
- From Duke Leto's comment: "The counter adds 1 every time Megail gives you investment returns after the main investment is bought. It's implied that investing by before the Fucklord attacks Arclent (giving you a value of 2 when you talk to Orcent) will give maximum benefits, and the maximum legitimate value is 3." https://thelastsovereign.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:15154
- If you sent him in a version prior to 0.44.0, the switch isn't set properly, and he'll appear instead during the Ghenalese Battlefield 2 section.
- This one is set during the fight against Yarra, Vhala and Riala.
- Only for the first fight.
- If you tortured the Fucklord, the RP boost with Sabitha doesn't count for this check, since it is only applied later in the game code.